21. ☆Incomplete☆

*Yet Jimin's POV*

"Don't worry! I won't guide you that much down, beautiful!" He whispered to my left ear while turning his head towards me. I flinched at his words. His face was so close to me, I didn't make eye contact with him and kept looking down. I can't let this happen if I will comply to whatever he wants, Roy's theory will turn into an experiment and then into a law. I won't let this happen, but if I try to leave he will become more physical and according to my judgment he is a bit drunk too.

"I'm waiting Jiminie~"

Think Jimin!! what should I do??!!... I was fighting to myself as my conscience told me to do whatever he is saying as he is more stronger than me he won't let me leave... but what if I ran back to my room and he couldn't stop me? But.... He needs just 5 seconds to stand and grab me and I need 10 at least to reach almost near the stairs... I can't risk this and a massage won't hurt anyone right?

Without further thinking I grabbed his shoulders and started massaging them slowly.

"Aaahhh~ Jimin! You are so good at it" he said while I just rolled my eyes."You are like a pro!!"

"Because I'm Park Jimin" I replied.

"You were Park Jimin" he said while laughing and drinking the remaining wine from the glass.

"Yeahh!!... Yeah!! Just there... to the right" he started guiding me towards his back where I saw cat scratches? He doesn't have cat...

"You said you wanted to ask something to me... do it already I'm sleepy" I said while massaging his neck and shoulders again, he leaned further down in the bathtub and put his head at the edge of it. He started staring at me, now I'm feeling uncomfortable of course it feels weird when someone look at you without any reason.

"Why did you called me?" He asked.

"I did that by mistake"

"Apply this on me" he said while giving me a bottle of liquid soap.

"You already have a lot" I said to him but he was just staring at me without saying a word, so I took a tiny amount of it and started applying it onto his biceps.

"Are you virgin?" He asked me while ogling me yet.

"Why do you care?" I replied yet not looking at him.

"When... they kidnapped you... Did they fuck you?" He asked and I froze at his words. How did he know about my past I never told him, did I?

"No..." I replied in a very low voice.

"Then what they did to you?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Hmmm... if they didn't fuck you then who did?"

"Why should I tell you that and Stop using the word fuck I'm a boy, they kidnapped me it doesn't mean they've changed my gender"

"So you are saying that boys can't be get fuck?"

I didn't replied to that.

"Before marrying you I thought the same but you look so feminine... are you an intersex?" he raised his hand towards me to remove my bangs from my eyes while laughing. I didn't remove his hand nor did I get back or run, I stayed still, I have listened this label on me before, till middle school my classmates thought that I was a girl but in high school I changed my style to look manly and after that it's the first time someone labelled me again as an intersex.

"I'm a... proper male" I answered in a low tone.

"I don't believe you" he said in a husky voice. He removed my bangs from my eyes and made them stay behind my ear and started caressing my cheek down to my lips, he rubbed my lips with his thumb slowly then started caressing my neck towards my chest while opening my collar button, he opened my buttons till my pelvis while caressing my bare skin under the shirt to my nipples, he made my shirt dragged off my shoulders while getting near me, he started kissing my shoulder lightly to my neck and licked my skin there as his hand was yet under my shirt rubbing my chest. He then pulled me into the bathtub onto him and started kissing me on the lips and all over the neck to my chest while my hair and cloths got wet and his hands were roaming all over my body.

"Who was Park Areum, Jimin?" He asked suddenly.

At this question everything started recalling into my head, from the first time I started recognizing her that she was my mother, to her laughing while I used to kiss her cheek,to the way she used to play with me as if she was of my age, to when she used to made my hair, to the way she used to play violin while singing till I fall asleep, to the way she used to help me in escaping father's scolds when I used to do something wrong, to the day she was dressed up like a princess in a white dress, to the day I saw blood all over her dress, to the moment I was trying to wake up her fainted body, to the moment she called my name last time with teary eyes when those guys grabbed me from her and shoved me in a van...

And then my phobia hit me again, I removed his hands off all over me harshly, got out of the bathtub and starting running back to my room and to my surprise he let me be.

I ran up to my room and locked the door.

"What the fuck I was even doing? I let him touch me... Why my phobia didn't hit me when he was kissing me? I started questioning myself while sobbing. Why I didn't panic at his touch? he even kissed me. Why I'm feeling that I did wrong to come back here? Do I want to stay with him more?... because now that he isn't touching me anymore I'm feeling... incomplete.

☆END OF THE CHAPTER