15. ☆A New Way Of Hair Dye☆

When Jimin woke up he was lying on the stairs but was covered with the blanked. He was feeling a bit dizzy, when he wandered his sight around he saw Jungkook at the kitchen counter making coffee.

"Why I was lying here?" Jimin asked while getting up from the floor stumbling.

"Because you're a woman who wasn't letting me touch her when I was trying to help" Jungkook said sarcastically.

"I... just... don't like it just." Jimin tried to explain while sitting on the nearby couch while holding his head, his whole body was aching due to sleeping on the floor.

"Well I can tell" Jungkook replied.

"What happened to me last night"

"I don't know it either but when I reached here your father's servant left you here in this state"

"Servant? Did I go to father's place yesterday? I don't remember it" Jimin was talking to himself now.

"Why you are like this? I mean why you don't let people touch you? It's not that of a deal tho!" Jungkook asked.

"I have... Haphephobia" Jimin replied.

"Rare! But why do you have such a phobia?"

"Long story..." Jimin stated.

"Well I'm not willing to know then. But why the fuck you told everyone that you are my husband?"

"They weren't letting me in so..."

"So you thought you can take advantage of my status like that right?"

"No... Well actually yes I did it on purpose. What can you do now? Jimin said getting his attitude slowly back.

"I can't change what you've done already, now the whole court knows it... but you should change your style it's so irritating and being a professional it doesn't suit you. You'll be an attorney one day. You have to change yourself"

"One day? Okay then, that one day I will change my style, for now please leave me alone"

"Jimin, I don't care about your appearance but your this gangsta avatar is staining my reputation because you are my husband in everyone's eye"

"So? It's your reputation. You should learn how to deal with your own shit" Jimin replied.

"You have to change yourself, actually you will change yourself and that's my order"

"Lemme tell you a secret Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook, that I don't give a fuck about your orders. Haven't you realize it yet?"

"Fine, as your wish. Don't complain afterwards that I didn't warn you"

"Haha!" Jimin fake laughed while getting up but fall down on the couch again holding his head.

"Here it will help" Jungkook smirked and hand him a glass of water that was already filled from a few minutes.

Jimin starting drinking it. "What type of water is this? It tastes to weird"

"Well I didn't want to do it Jimin but you left me with no other options" Jungkook replied while checking how much Jimin has drunk the water.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked standing up in a low voice before passing out but Jungkook caught him before he could hit the ground.

Jimin's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook with a woman standing in front of me. After few seconds I recognized that this woman wasn't Ji-eun. She was talking to Jungkook, their talks were not been registered in my mind, just few whispers. I tried to move myself but couldn't, maybe I was tied up with the chair I was sitting at. I can't even move a single muscle but I was yet in the living room of Jungkook's house. After few seconds my brain started registering the words they were speaking.

"Just do whatever you like with him... but make him look a bit decent" I heard Jungkook saying to that woman while she was just nodding.

"What the fuck are you doing Jungkook!?!?!" I shouted while glaring at them.

"Ohh!! Good morning again Jiminie. How are you feeling now?" He asked while smiling.

"What you gave me in that fucking water?"

"Just some sleeping pills so you could relax and I could tie you up"

"And why I'm tied up like this?"

"Because I'm changing you. I mean I'm changing your this stupid punk look. Mrs. Sung I want you to remove all his piercings but he can have earrings only. I like them on him, Jimin? You can wear earrings but only the ones I will provide you" he said while looking at me and I was about to chop his head.

"Change his hairstyle too and hair color for sure, i hate it. Remove all that eyeliner and dark makeup and I want his hair to be dyed in a light color maybe some blondish... bring the chart I will select" that lady went to bring whatever he has asked for.

"You can't do this! It's my style it's my life..."

"But you are my husband and now you've told that to everyone so it's a necessity"

"Jungkook I will kill you!! I swear I will kill you!!" I started struggling to untie myself but failed.

"For killing me you have to free yourself first poor Jiminie" he started laughing while my blood was boiling.

"And one more thing, all your hipster cloths have been given away and I threw few of them in the trash bin they were so cheap, gross and trashy. They deserved the bin for sure"

I was that much angry that my nose started to bleed and I was just glaring at him.

That woman came back with a tiny book and Jungkook started selecting a color for my hair dye.

"His nose is bleeding" the woman pointed me out.

"Ohh well it happens when you get rage on certain thing but you couldn't do anything for it" he said normally while turning the pages of that booklet. "Now maybe you'll be getting the point how I was feeling when your father forced me to marry you" I didn't reply just kept glaring him and he took out a tissue paper from his pocket and started wiping my bleeding nose. I moved my head away "ohh boy! Thank God you are all tied up or else you'll be killing me for sure" he started making fun of my vulnerable state.

Jungkook finally select a color and directed that woman the hairstyle he wanted on me. She started removing my piercing from my eyebrow while I was dying with pain. When she started examining my hair I realized this fucker is really doing this. Maybe he likes sweet talkers?

"Jungkook please! Don't do this to me... You don't know why I don't like dressing up like normal boys... Please Jungkook! I will listen to you. I will listen whatever you'll tell me to do"

"Ohh! You are one of those people who start arguing and fighting but when they fail in that, they start to blackmail emotionally" he said while shaking his head."I'm going to the office and your new cloths are hanged in your closet, wear them before coming to the court if you are willing to attend the second day of internship or I won't let you in again" with that he went out of the house while that woman started cutting my hair and I was just sobbing hard. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY JEON JUNGKOOK.

END OF THE CHAPTER