16. ☆Karma Part 2: Water Fight☆

*At Jungkook's Office*

"The construction work has started in the forest Prosecutor Jeon but some wildlife foundations are willing to file a lawsuit against you" An attorney told Jungkook while Jungkook was on his chair reading the papers wildlife organization have sent.

"There is no wildlife in that forest" J-hope said "before proceeding the case I've talked to the wildlife conservation authority. And the matter of plantation we are not gonna harm any of them while constructing the route pass"

"Why you people are so panicking? The people sending me these mails are not compassionate with any of those matters. They just don't want that forest to be a public spot as their businesses will get in danger" Jungkook explained. "You know what happened here? I've found someone's frailty and that someone won't come to the court in any how. I know it, you people should relax and there are more things to waste your time at"

The attorneys stood up and bowed before leaving Jungkook's office.

"Attorney Hope? Can we have few words?" Jungkook called J-hope when he was leaving too. J-hope nodded and came inside again while closing the door once the door closed their formal tones died.

"Hobii I want you to collect all the data about Jimin's past"

"Okay I will. But one more thing, all the students are here already and he isn't yet soo...?"

"Oh! No just let him in. Already his life is been hard on him tho! Jungkook said while laughing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Suga arrived at Jungkook's house to return Jimin's car but he didn't ring the door bell and was waiting for Jimin as it's the usual time for Jimin to go for internship. When Jungkook's house door opened a woman came out with a huge bag after few minutes Jimin came out.

"Jimin I was here to... retur... Jimi...nie?? Is that you??!?" Suga was astonished.

But Jimin's eyes were puffy due to crying.

"You... You are looking just like... I mean your mom, she and you..." Suga stuttered while finding the right words to describe his fact.

"I know. I resemble her" Jimin said in a low voice.

"You didn't use to back then but now..."

"Maybe because she was in her 20's too like me when we last saw her" Jimin concluded in almost like a whisper but then started crying so hard. He told everything to Suga about what Jungkook done and how. Suga was inflamed but couldn't do anything against Jungkook because Mr. Park likes him so much or it can be said he had gained Mr. Park's trust while acting unimpeachable.

Suga just was encouraging Jimin not to lose hope or feel defeated and trying to explain him that his appearance doesn't matter but deep down he knows that his appearance was the only reason behind his ruined life.

*Time Skipped*

Jimin's POV

When I reached the court I was about an hour late but now I don't fucking care. When I parked the car and got out of it everyone was staring at me again now I get it, that the problem is not my dressing, the problem is in them. I'm a bit afraid to enter the firm.

End of Jimin's POV

When Jimin walked out the parking lot to enter the court everyone was looking at him or it can be said he was catching people's eyes but when he stepped inside the court everyone stopped doing their businesses and just looked at him in shock and few of them were surprised. Jimin took a deep breath and started walking further inside but to his surprise people who recognized him started bowing towards him.