4. ☆Because I'm Dying☆

Jimin was lying in his bed playing his favorite game on his phone he escaped the school so efficiently as it's his new hobby since this year has started.
He wasn't a bunker in his 1st year of law college he was actually a good student he achieved high scores in every subjects but then criminology hit him, he didn't want to study child abuse or crimes related to his own father, he loved studies a lot but then slowly he lost faith in studying hard and becoming a well establish lawyer as he already knew no matter how much he study he will somehow become a criminal in substitute of his father, so the easiest thing he started doing was to run away from school.

Jimin was busy playing while babbling about how much he hated how his studies are proving that his father is a criminal.

"How dare they judge my father's work, How come drug's smuggling can be a crime people love it and I've heard it tastes so good" Jimin said while giggling when Tae called him

*Phone Ringing*

"Hello bitch where are you?"

"At home of course"

"Let's meet at the club what do you say Jimin?"

"Umm... No"

"Jimin come on"

"I hate clubs Tae I hate places where..."

"Sex can be seen I know"

"Exactly"

"Why don't we meet in the park and ride swings then?"

"That was NOT funny"

"Then what the heck we could do for fun?"

"Lemme think... we could plan how to get rid of that new criminology teacher for fun"

"Oh you bitch! I forgot to tell you he isn't a teacher he is the prosecutor everyone was talking about, that bitch have got a big ass ego and oh my god you know what happened today hahahah..."

"What tell me tell me tell me stop laughing Tae tell me"

"Your father hahaha... your father is having a crush on our new prosecutor teacher haha..."

"Wtf Tae ?!?"

"I'm not joking Jimin he was like Oh this bitch is handsome ... haha"

"No way he isn't gay but if he is then I won't mind my new step father I guess lol"

*Door Knocking*

"Tae I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay baby boy"

"Fuckoff Tae"

"Come in" Jimin said while sitting up on his bed and straightening his cloths.

"JIMINIEEE...?"

"SUGA HYUNG!" Jimin get up from his bed running towards Suga and hugged him.

"Let's see what Suga hyung brought for his Jiminie" Suga said breaking the hug and leading Jimin towards the bed, talking a small black velvet box with golden ribbon out of his pocket.

"What it is Hyung?" Jimin asked excitedly sitting on the bed beside his cousin.

"Open it yourself doll" Suga said handing Jimin over the tiny box.

Jimin opened the box and revealed a beautiful silver ring with rose gold diamonds all over.

"Did you like it? It's one of the latest appurtenances, the stones in it are freshly came from our accredited lab last week"