71. ☆A Blink Of My Eye☆

*A Week Later*

"You know how much busy I'm gonna get when I'll have to deal with all of your cases?" Taehyung asked Jimin while helping Jimin put back all the plates, it was a working day but Jimin was about to leave tomorrow morning for Busan that's why Taehyung canceled all of his plans and schedules just for spending time with his best friend.

"Well, you'll get popular when you'll deal with two types of cases at once" Jimin laughed.

"Remember when we used to die for being popular in high school?" Taehyung asked.

"Stop talking like this, I'm going just for 10 days. I will come back" Jimin replied while laughing.

"It's after 17 days later and I'm fucking nervous, please don't go. You have to be here with me"

"Tae, I will come back 7 days before your marriage ceremony, I will be here, by your side as always" Jimin assured and Taehyung nodded sadly.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Jimin holding his head.

"Yes... just a little headache, it will get better soon"

"Why don't you take any medicine?"

"It gets better and we should not take pain killers like this until the pain gets unbearable" Jimin replied. "But... it's not about pain. Taehyung, I'm usually like this in the morning but get normal throughout the day and the thing which is fearing me the most is that the urge to vomit is not leaving. It's been 5 days but last night I vomited in real" Jimin explained while sitting on the kitchen counter. "I'm being picky in everything, like whenever I see a thing I'm like Wow! It's so cute and after a blink of my eyes I'm like what the fuck is this?" Jimin described further and Taehyung just looked at him.

"It's weird. I think you should go to a psychiatrist" Taehyung laughed and Jimin grabbed a spoon to hit him but failed. "but please don't play with your health like this, go to a doctor" Taehyung laughed.

"I was thinking about it too and maybe I will"

"When? You are leaving for Busan tomorrow"

"So? I will sort this problem out there..."

"No way, how would I get sleep until I get proper information about what is wrong with you"

"So...?"

"So let's go right now"

"Now?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, now. You are going right now with me" Taehyung said with a glare and Jimin shook his head with a giggle.

"Fine but I should call and tell Jungkook first before going and I need to change my clothes too" Jimin replied while getting down the counter and Taehyung nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What are you doing here?" Nayung asked Han with a serious face when she caught him finding something on her reception desk.

"Does it matter to you?" Han asked.

"If I'll tell his husband it will gonna matter to you in a most hurtful way" Nayung replied and Han rolled his eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Aren't you here for attorney Jimin's phone number?"

"How did you know?"

"Everyone knows my desk has all the information about attorneys and I'm noticing you since many days, you never use to leave him alone and when he isn't coming to court since a week you've been struggling to reach up to him by some sort"