27. ☆The Given Time☆

"Mom!! Wake up!!... Father?!" The little boy was trying to wake up his mother while his father was lying on the floor while grabbing his wounded arm and screaming in pain. There was blood everywhere, people were running here and there. The boy held his mother's hand while she was just staring at him with tears in her eyes. "Mom?" The boy whispered while crying himself. "Be... a good... boy... Jimi...in" she said while crying, her hold on his hand was loosening but Jimin held her hand tightly. Jimin looked around for help but all his father's bodyguards were dead.

"Leave them and grab that kid" a man said pointing towards Jimin. Few guys came to Jimin and grabbed his arms and started snatching his hand from his mother but Jimin wasn't letting her go.

"Don't dare to touch him... take whatever you want except him. Do not touch my son" Jimin's father screamed and was trying to get up but was failing as he was badly wounded.

"What we asked you didn't give we were here to kill you but you have a nice luck that boss has changed the plan, now we will make you regret your birth. We are giving you 2 days Park, sign the agreement or your pretty boy will be sold by our leader" a man said while laughing.

"Just tell me who is your fucking leader!!!" Mr. Park shouted but the man laughed Instead and finally succeed in snatching Jimin from his mother's hand and started carrying him over his shoulder while Jimin was screaming and struggling to hold his mother's hand again but failed he just looked in her eyes while she was doing the same, little did Jimin know that this was the last time he was seeing these eyes.

He took a last glance on his mother who was now a corpse and those man exited his house with him and shoved him into a van.

"AREUM!!!!... NOO!!!... JIMIN!!!" Jimin heard his father's cry.

Jimin's POV

I woke up while panting hard and crying. It's been two days I haven't sleep properly since Jungkook broke into my room. My nights are passing in fear that he will come anytime to... rape me. Even if it was oral but it was against my will, I feel disgusted on my own self and more I feel when I remember what offer he has given me. Sometimes I want to ruin my face so that no one would like to see me but I'm so weak to do any suicidal attempt. Tae's plan is difficult and will hurt my pride but the plan will take few time as Jungkook is a sharp witted person he will get the point that I'm acting but... I don't want to do it even as an act, I need time to think about it.

I was sitting on my bed, hugging my knees and gazing at the door in fear as today Ji-eun isn't at home. I know he will come for me even though he has said he won't touch me until I accept his offer but I don't trust him.

I can't do anything else except for crying and cursing my birth. why I didn't die before? I was an insecure kid but Taemin and Taehyung changed me I became carefree and adventure loving kinda teenager but since this monster arrived into my life, my life keep up going down.

3 hours are left now for the court, I just wish time to pass quickly so that I can leave this house but then what? I will have to come back here and will have to deal with another frightening night. Who said I didn't fight for myself? I did and claimed divorce and he is ready to fulfil my wish but he said he won't let me go at any cost. I swear if I couldn't escape him I will escape this world, how a human can be this much cruel? I was ready to accept my faith when I heard my father's health condition, I thought maybe getting married won't be this much hard, I thought I will try to love my spouse and maybe I would have fallen for him but I didn't know that the him I was looking for will be this bitch. I know I have did wrong too but I didn't do anything that might trigger his life or something. I was ready to love him but then he asked me those weird questions without saying a proper sorry and yesterday when I said that I'm not ready to accept him because he doesn't love me so he said that if it's what I want then he is giving me the right to call it love but if it's what love is called then I don't want to be get loved.