83. ☆Stitches To My Present☆

"There is a serious change in the plan" Jungkook stated while rushing out of the police station.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked who was standing, leaned over Jungkook's car.

"Nothing... we have tracked Jimin" Jungkook replied hurriedly while opening the door of the car to sit in, avoiding to answer to him but Namjoon grabbed his arm.

"Is Jimin okay?"

"Yes, he is," Jungkook said but Namjoon didn't leave his arm.

"And where is Jin? You sent people to bring him back but he is not back yet. What's wrong?"

"They have got Jin hyung" Jungkook stated and Namjoon left his arm. "Don't let this know to mom... everything will be fine. We'll get him, Jimin and Hwan are trying to find him" Jungkook added while looking around the cops getting ready to leave. "We have to leave before them or things will get worse," Jungkook said and got inside the car hurriedly and Namjoon did that too. Things would have gone worst because Jimin can be saved by the cops being the prosecutor's spouse but Jin had a whole record of crime before, he could be arrested but not rescued. Jimin had no criminal record except a marriage record to prosecutor Jeon Jungkook in Seoul.

"How will we find him... if Jimin and Hwan could get him and make him escape with Hwan while Jimin would be rescued by the police as we thought... as it's the only way left for us but how? What will happen if they couldn't find Jin there before the police?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook just poked his cheek with his tongue while thinking hard. "We need a professional man for their help"

"A professional man..." Jungkook replied after few seconds. "Hey! Mr. Park came to Busan today, right?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon looked at him while Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket as he started calling.

"Yes, Jungkook? Is Jimin tracked?" Mr. Park asked as he hurriedly picked up the call with so much concern and worry.

"Father... he is tracked. I'm sending you the location but can you do us a favor?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On the other hand, Jimin and Hwan were just hiding from a place to another while searching for Jin in the process, they had to pull this thing till Jungkook would arrive. Things would have gone so smooth if Jimin wasn't stressed about Jin that much, instead of following what Hwan was telling him he was busy finding Jin but there were so many doors looking almost same, actually not almost, they were totally same from one another. Even the corridors of the place were so much alike.

"Mr. Jeon, we could get in trouble if you'll keep on going everywhere to find Jin hyung" Hwan stated while following Jimin. "We should wait for your husband, roaming around like this is dangerous without a plan" Hwan added but Jimin didn't stop walking.

"Jungkook is disconnected at the moment and you have no idea what Jin hyung might be facing, I have... I have been there too" Jimin said and Hwan sighed.

"When we will get caught you'll be there too... again"

"Are you trying to make fun out of that?"

"No, I am sorry but I just want you to listen" Hwan explained and they heard a gun being loaded which made both of them to froze and they slowly turned around to see Ethan pointing his gun at them with a smirk. "Run" Hwan whispered.

"If you'll run you might lose your savior as I can't kill you but this traitor bitch is useless" Ethan stated while putting the gun at Hwan's head.

"Run" Hwan repeated but Jimin didn't. "Runaway!" Jimin had no other option but to surrender.

"We are lucky, Danny has just arrived and we found you. I can see more success" Ethan laughed and ordered a guy with him to tie them both up with ropes this time.