57. ☆Tempting Treasure☆

"Can I meet him?" Taemin asked a policeman while he nodded and letting Taemin go inside the hall of cells.

"Why you did it?" Taemin asked his father who was sitting on the floor instead of the bed. "Why did you file the lawsuit against uncle Park?"

"Taemin?! What are you doing here?" Hoon-Suk asked his son.

"Mom is worried about you and of course I'm too", Taemin replied.

"Don't worry, Jeon Jungkook is going to help me"

"When? It's been a week"

"I will come out soon and then Akarsu's bad time is gonna start"

"Why? I can't understand why you are against uncle Park..."

"He killed your brother!"

"First thing, he was my step brother and second thing, Uncle Park doesn't kill people without any reason" Taemin protested. "He is not the one. Tell me why would he be killing hyung?"

"I don't know. I don't fucking know! It could be a revenge!"

"Revenge on what? What did you do to him on which he could take revenge?" Taemin asked and Hoon-Soon didn't reply.

"Go home and don't get involve into these things, you are too much younger for this bullshit"

"Don't turn the question. Tell me what have you done that has started this all? Jimin isn't even looking at me..."

"Jimin, Jimin, and Jimin!! I'm sick of that bitch... why didn't he die ten years ago"

"Think twice before cursing him like this. Roy wasn't my brother but Jimin is. We were born in a same year, we have played in the same baby crib for years, we grew up together, he and his family is my family too. Weren't they yours too?"

"SHUT UP! GO HOME, TAEMIN!" Hoon-Suk shouted and Taemin just shook his head in disbelief before going out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ji-Eun was sitting for like ages in the same place, waiting for Mr. Park's game to be finish so that she could prepare his case with him. She checked the time and realized that she has missed almost his whole court day for today. Finally, those people left which Ji-Eun learned were Mr. Park's friends, throughout the day.

Mr. Park started going upstairs, ignoring Ji-Eun or maybe she was there for so long voicelessly that he forgot her.

"Mr. Park?" Ji-Eun called him and Mr. Park turned to see her.

"Oh, the attorney? I totally forgot you" Mr. Park said while laughing and came down from the stairs. "I'd be fine if there weren't so much blood in my alcohol system. Sit here" he said while patting a couch and sat in front of her, not beside her which broke her up a little.

Mr. Park gestured to one of his servants to come near and mumbled something to him and he left. After a while, he came back and gave Mr. Park some papers.

"Here you go, girly" Mr. Park threw the papers on the table in front of her after reading them but Ji-eun couldn't get over the nickname yet. She read the papers but couldn't get them properly.

"I'm sorry... what are these?" She asked.

"Papers of the cargo ship. The ship which is in everyone's eyes were brought by our dear Hoon-Suk and these are the papers proving that. I've done his signatures too here" Mr. Park replied casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

"You did his signatures?" Ji-Eun asked and Mr. Park nodded." but... it's his signature and you have done it..."

"Who cares? Do you care? Does anyone care? No. No one gives a damn to him, so what's the panic for, girly?"