30. ☆Who Are You?☆

Jungkook and Ji-eun left the court and a mixed feelings boy behind who's heart was being a maze. Jimin completed his work and organized all Jungkook's stuff that he never does but Jimin did it for him.

When Jimin was collecting all the files to put them back to their places, a file was lying underneath Jungkook's desk. It was weird as it isn't a place to keep a file, when Jimin picked that up something weird caught his eyes and that was the label of the file. It was the file of the drug pills case.

"Why Jungkook didn't submit it yet?" Jimin questioned to himself while opening it as this case was about to be presented into a trial but suddenly disappeared. Jimin knows it because he was so curious to know who did that somehow Jimin always get connected to the topics like these.

Jimin read the case which was directly leading to some Hoon-Suk that he believes is Taemin's father but the name wasn't highlighted instead the case said something about the mansion which was Jimin's house before the marriage.

"Is he trying to ruin my father? It's clear that father isn't in between. All the evidence proved that it was found from a casino owned by Hoon-Suk, then why he is bringing my house in between?" Jimin mumbled to himself in anger and when he turned the page he found a cheque of a really thick amount which was drawn on the banker by... Hoon-Suk.

"Is he taking bribes to hold the case behind?" Jimin questioned while staring at the cheque. Suddenly the door opened on which Jimin flinched and hide the file behind him. It was Taehyung "I know Mr. Jeon has left already so I don't need to knock when only my soulmate is inside" Taehyung said happily but Jimin didn't move an inch he was froze.

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked while poking Jimin's cheek with his index finger.

"Yes??" Jimin came back from his own mind and shoved Tae's hand away.

"Why are you here yet?? Let's go eat together out tonight~!" Taehyung whined and Jimin stared at him blankly and nodded without knowing what Taehyung said as nothing was registering in his brain right now except the fact that Jungkook is a traitor. Taehyung left for something and Jimin hide the file into his bag and left the room with the bag.

Taehyung and Jimin reached at a restaurant but Jimin was so quiet. Taehyung kept on asking and telling him about J-hope. He wanted to know if he should start a relationship with him or not but Jimin was not in a condition to suggest anything. Jimin was terrified, if Jungkook can leave people affected by those pills helpless then he can do anything. If he is involved with Hoon-Suk he can be invlove in anything. Jimin was so close to shed tears and Taehyung noticed that he asked and tried to know but Jimin didn't say anything about the cheque and the file but instead he told him that he isn't happy with Jungkook.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ji-eun and Jungkook was eating at an expensive restaurant and Ji-eun was wondering about the bracelet. She knows that Jungkook isn't shy type of person to give presents to others especially to his own girlfriend then why he is taking too long? Little did she know that it wasn't for her since the beginning, it was created by the order of Jungkook just for Jimin. It's tenderness represents Jimin, it's shine and beauty represents Jimin even it's color was selected by Jungkook which he likes the most on Jimin but Jungkook doesn't himself knows why Jimin. He just has started to get obsessed over his own husband, he wants Jimin so bad but he doesn't want to force him, it's not like he can't force him, he can but he likes the way Jimin is so pure, soft, sassy and vulnerable at the same time. Jimin has touched Jungkook's heart a lot in past few days as he isn't giving him any reason to be mad at him. He always nodded on whatever Jungkook says and that's what he wanted to have a control over Jimin because Jimin is only his and has no back to protect him. Mr. Park can't protect Jimin for a longer period of time as his health condition isn't that well. Suga is nothing in front of Jungkook so who else left? No one. Jimin is helpless but Jungkook is ready to embrace Jimin in this horrible world but on his conditions.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On the other hand when Jimin reached home he start up searching about Jungkook's past. Nobody knows anything about Jungkook's past. Jimin was getting most horrible thoughts about it, is Jungkook work for Hoon-Suk? Jimin was searching about the prosecution record of Jeon Jungkook and to his surprise there wasn't any.

"If he wasn't a prosecutor in Busan then why people says he was?" Jimin asked to himself. He searched for the attorney record of Jeon Jungkook maybe he transferred with the post of prosecution in Seoul so he will be an attorney in Busan. The name of Jeon Jungkook came up but the picture wasn't what he expected, it was someone... else. Jimin searched again and again and again but no sign of this Jeon Jungkook.

"Who are you Jungkook? What are you?" Jimin asked himself being a complete mess of panic. "If Jungkook isn't a... no! How can be this possible? He has his licence of prosecution... is it forged too? Why his identity is so confidential?"

☆END OF THE CHAPTER