68. ☆Weirdoes☆

"Did I miss something?" Jungkook asked Jimin who was smiling so brightly but he didn't reply instead he kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"Can I take that criminal case?" Jimin asked while wrapping his arms around his neck and Jungkook shook his head. "Please??!!" Jimin whined with a pout. "You'll be there too and I will be with you, I just want something fun in my life and I'm out of danger when I have your name with me, everyone knows I'm yours" Jimin pleaded further while playing with Jungkook's collar button shyly and Jungkook heaved a sigh.

"Fine" Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes glistened.

"Really?!" Jimin asked out of shock filled with delight.

"If you don't believe me, I can take back my words" Jungkook suggested.

"No, No, It's okay!!" Jimin replied happily while pecking Jungkook's cheek again slide too forcefully in happiness and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's pelvis, squeezing Jimin's ass in process on which Jimin flinched. "Jungkook...? We aren't alone" Jimin said while looking around panicked, the corridor was empty but the floor wasn't.

"What? Were you here only for a favor?" Jungkook asked while Jimin nodded and shook his head at the same time, trying to escape Jungkook who squeeze Jimin and started kissing him.

"J-Jungkook... I'm not a plushy..." Jimin stated almost as a pant due to the rough and long kiss, pushing Jungkook away lightly who laughed at the running figure away from him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Then why don't you ask Margaret?" Jin asked Jungkook who was standing, leaned on the basement wall while Namjoon was sitting beside Jin.

"Margaret can't work without natural belongings, she can't tell me where this all is happening" Jungkook explained.

"Then how she told you that Mr. Park wasn't the killer of your father?" Namjoon asked.

"I took his blood, I practically stole it where his blood tests were happening and the doctor helped me" Jungkook replied and Jin laughed. "But for additional information I brought Jimin's hairs too through which I got to know that he was the Jimin from our family basement and to my surprise she told me that I was in love with him that I didn't believe back then and told her that it was impossible as he was a boy..."

"And when you brought his hairs again she told you that you have almost made him pregnant? Margaret will be like... really, bitch? He was a boy but you never stopped having sex with him?" Jin said while mimicking Margaret with a laugh and Jungkook just looked at him with an I'm so done with you face.

"Okay, cool. Now let's think about Danny's new workplace. As you said I've asked everyone around Danny about this thing but everyone said the news is true but where it is happening they don't know, so how can we get to the place?" Namjoon asked.

"That's what the matter is... even people working with Danny don't know. Hoon-Suk would be knowing it but he disappeared" Jungkook replied.

"He didn't... Hwan told me that he has got a big project for his busan's company and he is up to it, that's why he isn't around with Akarsu or anyone but the thing is he has got a thick about of money on a payback from Danny but I wonder on which he even got this much?" Jin asked.

"On Jimin?" Namjoon mumbled.

"What?" Jungkook asked while tilting his head a little.

"It could be possible, he would have sold Jimin in payback later" Namjoon said and Jungkook laughed.

"Come on, it can't happen" Jin replied. "Jimin is a Jeon now"

"But in these conditions where the leader has been off his position, anything can happen. You should go back to Busan with your spouse, be back to your real name" Namjoon suggested and Jungkook didn't reply.