5. ☆Haphephobia☆

Today was so hard for Jungkook as he has got too much of all the things so suddenly at his new work place because the old prosecutor's records are useless to him he needs to investigate all the things from the starting again according to him but 2 days were enough for all the settings as Jungkook is a hard worker and an expert in his profession.

He entered his house quietly hoping his beautiful girlfriend would be asleep.

Jungkook loves her a lot and she does the same even she left his position in Busan for Jungkook and came to Seoul with him now she has to apply for the attorney here again.

Jungkook took off his coat and placed it on a nearby sofa then he heard some noises from the kitchen.

"Guess somebody is awake" Jungkook said walking towards the kitchen and back hug a beautiful young woman with dark brown hair and pale beautiful skin standing at the kitchen counter drinking water.
"Jungkook? Finally you came I thought You'll spend the night in the office" Ji-eun said while Jungkook keep kissing her neck then he turned her around and kissed her on the lips deeply.
"You seems so stressed Baby" Ji-eun smiled in the kiss.

"Help me relieving my stress then" Jungkook smirked grabbing her waist and pulling her close. He started kissing her neck while carrying her in a bridal style into their shared bedroom Jungkook placed her on the bed, removing his shirt while kissing her passionately removing her skirt along with the panties avoiding to break the kiss, Jungkook removed his belt and his pants while reaching for the condom inside the nightstand drawer and positioned himself in front of his beautiful girlfriend's vagina after wearing it, inserting himself in, "Oh Jungkook you are so good to me, I love...you so much" she said while panting and moaning "I love you too babe" Jungkook replied in husky voice while thrusting slowly at first then keeping the pace fast.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin called Taehyung to pick him up from a bus station as it was pouring now Jimin was waiting for his bestfriend under the tiny roof of the bus station, Taehyung arrived after few minutes seems like he wasn't that far when Jimin called him, Jimin and Taehyung went to Taemin's house.

"Why at taemin's tae?" Jimin asked getting out of the car opening Taehyung's umbrella.

"He said he wants us here" Tae said pushing the doorbell button, taemin open up the door and gesture them to go up at his own room, the three friends climbed up the stairs of the house towards Taemin's room.

"They are making me marry a man!" Jimin shouted entering the bedroom of taemin putting the umbrella on one of the shelf.

"I know it" taemin said while Taehyung was shocked on the fact that his bff who has haphephobia is getting married to a man.

"How did you know it?" Jimin asked sitting on the study desk's chair of taemin.

"Your father and my father use to work together Mr. Park was here few hours ago he has discussed all the stuff with my father before launching the bomb on you" taemin said sitting on his bed.

"Would anybody like to tell me what the fuck is happening?" Taehyung asked sitting beside Taemin.

Taemin and Jimin told everything to Tae about their fathers' business while he promised to not tell anyone about it.

"So now what?" Taemin asked "do you want to marry him?"

"No way I don't even know him" jimin said.

"Then try to know him we'll kill him if necessary" Taemin suggested.

"Kill him? Killing someone will be a bit too much didnt it?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin don't be a kid my mother was right your father isn't letting you grow mature you're a female internally" Taemin said in anger.

"Shut up..." Jimin tried to protest.

"Why should I shut up? Everyone in the empire thinks that your father have raised you like a daughter and see he is making you marry a man now" Taemin said getting up from the bed angrily.

"Shut the fuck up Taemin or I'll kill you, I swear I will kill you" Jimin said getting up too grabbing taemin's collar while Taemin didn't touch Jimin.

"Stop fighting guys or I'll kill you both, I'm yet not over about the fact that my only two best friends are the sons of gangsters and one of them is marrying a man being himself a man!" Taehyung shouted getting in between the two hot blooded friends of his.

"Stop killing each other mentally we need a plan to save Jimin even if he don't give a shit about me, appreciating my concern isn't a existed thing I know" Taemin said leaning against the wall of his room beside a large window.

"Ask your father about him as if you're interested in him collect all the data, few of my friends can help and your father won't know about it" Taemin suggested "And for God's sake grow up Jimin! you should change yourself, sometimes you acts like a girl fearing her virginity"

"I've changed! You said I was feminin so I've changed myself you told me to be mean and ungrateful, you told me to act like a bad bitch and have applied this hipster look on me I even dyed my hair blue to look cool as you but I can't change my nature you don't know how it feels like to have nightmares about a man staring at you with lustful eyes... You can't understand"

"I can understand Jimin, we know you since kindergarten you are like my brother I don't know how it feels... but I know how you feel, I don't want you to change your nature I just want you to fight back stop running from your fears, face them" Taemin said opening his arms to hug Jimin but stopped when he remembered that Jimin don't like any physical contact but Jimin came up to him and hugged him "you are my brother Taemin" Jimin said while sobbing.

"I guess I'm abandoned here" Taehyung laughed when Jimin pulled him by his arm and hugged him too in a group hug.

The whole night the three friends keep planing how to train Jimin to face the criminology subject and deal with that prosecutor.

Suga on the other hand was worried about Jimin, Mr. Park has ordered him not to tell Jimin about his future husband as he knew he'll try to menace the ignorant prosecutor and Jeon Jungkook won't let him live that easily because Jimin without his father is powerless.

Mr. Park is not ready to make Jimin the new leader of Park empire as he wants his son to live like a common man, so he has decided to give the throne to his nephew (Suga) which was bothering Suga a lot he didn't want to be a leader, to him it is Jimin's right which is being snatched from him he loves his brother and uncle but he isn't ready to take this much responsibility.

Mr. Park doesn't have much time he wants the marriage as soon as possible while Jimin isn't ready, so Suga has decided to tell Jimin everything about his father's health then it will all up to Jimin whatever he'll say Suga will do because according to him Jimin can live as a common man without being married but Mr. Park isn't thinking about his son's happiness right now so he will help his cousin at any cost, he didnt want Jimin to do something bad to himself due to his haphephobia.

END OF THE CHAPTER