79. ☆FRIDAY☆

"You know Tomorrow is a lot important for us" Hoon-Suk says happily to Hwan as he wrapped his arm around him and handed him over a bag. Hwan opened it up to reveal cash and laughed.

"I don't get it" he replied.

"It's an advance for tomorrow, you will only bring him to us and leave so, as we are not gonna see eachother after tomorrow I thought why not give you your reward earlier" Hoon-Suk stated while sitting on a chair in his looking like office place.

"I won't leave as soon as you people will get him" Hwan said.

"Why? Don't you wanna be safe and sound?"

"I don't wanna work for Jeons anymore, I will come along. Wherever you'll take him" Hwan replied which made Hoon-suk to think about it.

"But I can't trust you. Danny can't let anyone else see his work place" Hoon-Suk said and Hwan pushed the money back towards Hoon-Suk.

"I can't let my future die in Jungkook's hands. What if he'll get to know it was me? Why would I work for someone who isn't ready to provide me a job or safety? I probably should quit" Hwan replied and started to leave.

"Wait! What the fuck do you actually want for this job?" Hoon-Suk asked and Hwan heaved a sigh before he took a seat in front of Hoon-Suk without permission.

"I'm not that cheap" Hwan replied while pointing towards the money bag. "I am Jeon Jungkook's right hand and the only person who can make you have Jimin without any trouble"

"So?" Hoon-Suk raised his eyebrow at him.

"The plan is, that bitch won't come alone, he might will be with Jin. In such a case my safety for this work is zero percent. Therefore, when I will make Jimin to come to your trap I want you to let me be in with him in the van or else Jin is a lot professional in his work. I won't be able to deal with him and why would I die for a person like you? Offer me a job, make me disappear too from Jeons' sight" Hwan proposed and Hoon-Suk started thinking.

"That's it? You wanna hide... so... okay. What's wrong in bringing you too with Jimin. You want to show that we kidnapped you too with him and might kill you?"

"Yes! That's the actual point. Offer me safety from Jungkook, not money. I can get money anyhow but can't have my life back"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*The Next Day, Friday*

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on their bed when they were yet in their own mansion as both of them had no more strength to travel that much longer to reach Mrs. Jeon's place. They decided to leave tonight so that the pregnant Jimin could get extra rest and do some shopping with Jin.

Jimin was in his sleep yet when he felt a light touch over his hair. A smooth touch which Jimin was liking a lot, he smiled and gently made it go away but it came back, now making Jimin's hair to fall over his eyes. Jimin giggled on Jungkook's ways of making him to wake up without actually doing it.

Jimin opened his eyes to see his husband's sexy brown eyes but instead his sight catch sharp amber eyes looking straight into Jimin's.

Jimin blinked his eyes to clear his vision more but the color didn't change, he lifted himself up resulting to make the eyes go a bit away which made him to see more rather than eyes and his breath hitched when he saw a 190 cm bigger cat lying beside him like a human on Jungkook's place, playing with Jimin's hair.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was in the bathroom, wearing his shirt when...