70. ☆I Believe You☆

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked Jimin who entered their office after a while of disappearing without telling anything.

"Nowhere, I'm feeling just annoyed from everything, I don't know why so I was out for fresh air" Jimin explained while sitting on his desk.

"You are so dumb now have a look on this" Taehyung stated while giving Jimin a file that had some sort of fragrance which happened to be so sharp to Jimin and a wave of nausea engulfed him. He put the file away, getting up and running outside the office while holding his mouth and stomach . "Hey?? What happened?" Taehyung asked before getting up and following him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Come on, it won't happen. You didn't eat again right?" Taehyung asked to Jimin who was standing inside the bathroom's stall, holding his stomach. He was feeling like to vomit but it's been a while, him standing in the stall but nothing was happening. Taehyung was caressing circles on Jimin's back.

"You should go, I'm not feeling like to move from here, what did you even put in that file?" Jimin asked while breathing heavily.

"I'm not leaving you and I didn't put anything there, it's just the paper scent. For you, I have been smelling it for minutes but there isn't anything weird. Just the normal fresh paper smell" Taehyung replied.

"It's weird"

"No, you are weird. Did you eat your breakfast?" Taehyung asked like a mom and Jimin nodded. "So, did you overeat it?"

"Come on... Of course, not. It happened fourth time now in yesterday and today... in the morning when I woke up, I was hating the scent of my routine perfume" Jimin replied while coming out of the stall.

"You have eaten something terribly weird"

"I just did breakfast which I left half of it as the more I was eating the more I was hating it" Jimin replied and Taehyung just look at him.

"Maybe it would be some sort of food poisoning..." Taehyung practically talked to himself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are late, attorney Jimin" Jungkook stated when Jimin entered his office.

"I know, I wanted to talk about my case earlier but now I'm not feeling like to do anything... I don't know what's wrong with me today" Jimin said while sitting on Jungkook's lap and surprisingly he let him, without faking his being boss attitude.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked while Jimin just leaned into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling weird, maybe sick. I can't explain it but it's like I want to run away and take a calm breath in fresh air or something like that. I'm feeling like to leave with you somewhere far and I'm feeling like to eat strawberries, I don't know from where this thought came but it's all what is happening to me right now" Jimin explained and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Fine, let's make a deal," Jungkook said and Jimin lifted his head up from his shoulder to face him. "I was thinking about it for so long like, longer than a year now when I married you but when we accepted each other... this thought became more intense, I wanted to give you everything you would have deserved, what my spouse would have deserved but I didn't give you that much as I didn't want you to leave for some stupid misunderstanding, I mean let me correct myself, I didn't want you to try to leave for some stupid misunderstanding"

"Well... What's the deal?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"I'm ready to take you with me back to Busan..." Jungkook stated and Jimin opens his mouth to say something out of happiness which Jungkook grabbed. "But. But... I don't want your father to get in between. I know he'll have issues on you going to Busan so I'm giving you this matter in your own one point five hands, deal with your father" Jungkook said while Jimin nodded repeatedly. "And... another thing, I know when you'll meet my mother you'll get maybe an extreme trauma or maybe you will not but as... I can't say anything but let me know if you get any not so ordinary vibes after meeting my mother" Jungkook sighed before continuing. "I will try my best to explain you everything from the start... maybe" Jungkook stated further and Jimin titled his head a little being completely lost while Jungkook's hand was yet on his mouth. "Okay so, next, we aren't moving there permanently. It would be just for fun like vacations and for you to see if you can adjust in there, okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded while hugging him forcefully out of happiness.