47. ☆Well Educated Gangster☆

Jimin was sitting at Jungkook's office while no one was there. Suddenly someone knocked the door and Jimin permitted the person.

"Prosecutor Jeon will be back in few minutes, please wait a little here" Jimin said without looking at the person and when he did he couldn't keep his eyes off him. Jimin was staring at him intensely as if he knew him for ages but yet couldn't remember anything.

Hoon-Suk was just looking at him too with wide eyes. It was the first time Jimin had saw Hoon-Suk, he have heard his name as Taemin's father but never had seen him before. He never used to stay for sleepovers at anyone's house but whenever he used to do he never found Taemin's father at home, he often used to say that his father use to work for an international company and that's why he doesn't use to stay at home that much but the truth was that he has been running away from Jimin, Hoon-Suk himself had seen Jimin after a long time and he was stunned at how impressively beautiful he has grown to be consider as a boy.

Jimin didn't say anything further and left the room as this man was making him uncomfortable, he was used to all of these ways of people ogling at him as everyone does but the way Hoon-Suk was examining him from head to toe was a lot uncomfortable.

Hoon-Suk was left alone in the office and took out his phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Hoon-Suk?"

"Did you remember that feminine boy that almost dragged you up to death by Park Akarsu"

"So?"

"Beauty has grown up"

"Haha! Wow, Wanna bet an amount?"

"1 million for this chick"

"Done! Bring that beddable guy back home, Hoon-Suk. I'm curious for him already, tell me did you like what you see?"

"Haha! Yes I do. Fair skin, blonde hair, tenderness in his every move, beautiful eyes filled with shyness and the most beautiful lips. He will light up the shows more than Areum"

"Sounds delicious! I want this bitch. Let me know whenever you want to send him, I will bring the money"

Jungkook entered his office and Hoon-Suk hunged up the call quickly which of course Jungkook noted, Jungkook is the type of the person who can judge anyone by their actions and according to him Hoon-Suk was hiding his nervousness.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Why are you being like this? Get up!!" Taehyung whined while pulling Jimin as he was lying on Taehyung's desk over his important files and wasn't ready to stand up. "Jimin?! Stop being a bitch, attorney Hope will kill me if you'll tear up these files" Taehyung whined again and Jimin sit up but yet was sitting over his papers.

"I'm sad" Jimin said while pouting.

"Now why?" Taehyung asked. "We can talk about your sadness but first you should lift your butt off my work" Taehyung replied.

"But I want someone to whom I could share my feelings..."

"Okay fine. Tell me what the fuck happened to you now?" Taehyung asked.

"That's what the matter is... fuck isn't happening" Jimin whined.

"What isn't happening?" Taehyung asked as if he heard wrong.

"Jungkook, he has stopped touching me" Jimin mumbled with a sad face and Taehyung started laughing out loud. "Don't laugh! It's been 3 days"

"Jiminie, it's normal. He is a human though not an electric dildo"