51. ☆Golden Boy☆

"I'm so proud of you, father"

Jungkook said while laughing on the call.

"That's what I should say. Your plan worked but Hoon-Suk isn't going to stay calm when they'll arrest him"

"It's all up to me, should I help him?"

"It's all up to you, I know you can deal with him more wisely well... today is Jimin's graduation ceremony, I'm gonna go there. Of course you'll be there too right? Let's celebrate two victories together at my house? If Jimin would like to see you there that I hope he won't"

"Haha! Why don't you ask him before inviting me? I can't be there at the ceremony as I have to go somewhere else but I will be back at your house in the evening"

"Suit yourself, see you soon"

"Sure"

Jungkook hunged up the call and looked at Jimin's empty desk as he wasn't there, he was at his college today to attend his graduation ceremony.

Jungkook took out a little sheet bag containing Jimin's hairs and exited the court.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Isn't it looking a lot shorter than the rest?" Jimin asked while holding a piece of his hair, looking at himself in the mirror of their college's washroom.

"You are looking perfect, now let's go!" Taehyung said nervously. "I think I'm going to have a panic attack" Taehyung said while hugging himself.

"Come on! You are a book worm, I'm sure you are going to have a good grade. Just relax!" Jimin said while trying to put his that short piece of hair at it's place. "I'm going to miss Jungkook..."

"Why he isn't coming?" Tae asked.

"He said he had work, so I permitted him to miss the ceremony. Actually it will be boring though"

"You are right... I need to vomit again"

"Tae?! You've been going for it 7 times and nothing happened right? So just relax! Everything will be good" Jimin consoled him. "Just think about attorney Hope, it might will help" Jimin said while raising his eyebrow with a smirk and Taehyung turned red from white.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jimin... young, beautiful, innocent, committed, true-hearted, bold and brave" Margaret said while examining Jimin's hairs.

"Indeed he is, but stop telling me his qualities... just tell me will it work?" Jungkook asked while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Of course it will..."

"Then work your fucking spell and bring his memory back" Jungkook ordered.

"Wait a minute, it's weird..."

"What's weird?" Jungkook asked while arching his eyebrow.

"Have you been... I mean... did you have any physical... I mean did you have any affair with him?"

"Affair? He is my spouse already" Jungkook replied.

"What?! You didn't tell me this before, Mr. Jeon" Margaret said.

"I told you I'm married to a boy... so?"

"You said it's he not she but you never told me that this Jimin is that he"

"So what's the difference?" Jungkook asked.

"There won't be any matter but... I can't do anything on him at the moment because he is going to bear your child" Margaret replied.