41. ☆Ditched Me☆

"Uncle Park!! Uncle Park!" Suga came in the mansion running.

"What happened Suga?" Mr. Park asked while climbing down the stairs.

"Uncle Park just make Jimin be out of that hell! Hurry up!" Suga said while gesturing Mr. Park to come with him.

"Why? What happened?"

"Jimin gave me a cheque, I was finding out the main cause to it and... Jungkook... do you know who he is? He is the son of that Jeon..."

"I know" Mr. Park said while sitting on the couch, cutting Suga's words.

"You know? Yet you are doing nothing? Don't you know what they think of us? They think you have killed Jeon because of that he was taking revenge on Jimin... maybe that's why he even married Jimin"

"It's nothing like this... I choosed him for Jimin but I myself didn't know who he was back then. The name of Jeon was poking my brain since the beginning but his brother was being here in the Seoul... I didn't know they were from Busan. Hoon-Suk double crossed everyone but little did he know my son in law will prove to be different from others"

"Different? He has been sexually harassing our Jimin... he is being a bitch to Jimin and he wasn't any prosecutor... He he has been leading his own gang in Busan. He is a criminal and killed formal prosecutor to be here... he is so famous in Busan but with two different identities" Suga said in anger.

"I know" Mr. Park replied calmly.

"What? You know he was a gangster? You know about his behavior? He even offered Jimin to be his slut"

"I didn't know he was a gangster when I made Jimin marry him but I know the harassment thing..."

"What the...? Why?... Now you know he doesn't has a clean past so let's do something because he is sexually forcing Jimin to..."

"Suga, I know... After Jimin's kidnapping when they got to know that I will reach them for my son, they injected Jimin with a drug which washed off his memory for a bit longer period of time so that he couldn't recognize the kidnapper. He wasn't even recognizing me when I first saw him there at the warehouse... but eventually he started remembering his moments with me when he started up living here with me. Jungkook is making him live through all those feelings he felt when he was kidnapped to make him remember the face who kidnapped him. Jungkook doesn't think I've killed his father, he is so sharp to be caught into someone's trap, he never depends on other's investigations, he did that on his own and found out that I wasn't the one. Someone is playing around and I'm 99% sure it's Hoon-Suk as he now is working for Jungkook thinking he is ditching me but... Jungkook yet is waiting for Jimin's approval. I know everything, I always knew everything"

"So... He was making Jimin suffer to bring his memory back? Did you people have any idea from what Jimin was going through?"

"But didn't he was getting flashbacks from Jungkook's offer? Didn't he tell you about what happened when they brought him to Jeon's house? Didn't he tell you the name of Hoon-Suk which is recalling in his mind again and again? He is getting his memory back eventually and of course Jungkook's previous work was sort of like this... so he was being a professional in acting" Mr. Park said while Suga sat down on the couch with a stunned face without saying anything.

"So he is the Jungkook with whom..."

"You use to play in your childhood" Mr. Park completed Suga's sentence for him while smiling.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"J-Jungkook...?" Jimin called him in his sleep while trying to find him on bed who was also sleeping beside him but somehow dragged Jimin from his arm towards him while opening his own arms for Jimin who hugged his neck so dearly, almost lying on top of Jungkook.