19. ☆Jeonlous☆

Jungkook was staring at the clock of his office, spacing out when someone knocked his office door.

"Come in" Jungkook said and the door opened while attorney Roy came in.

"Prosecutor Jeon there is a case of filming industry" Roy said while bowing and giving him the file. Jungkook read the case.

"So? You can't deal with it?" Jungkook asked sarcastically.

"I can but actually there is a person against who the case is filed, he wants to talk to you" Roy explained.

"Send him" Jungkook ordered and Roy went out and after few seconds he brought a man with him that seems rich. Jungkook offered the man to sit while Roy was standing in front of them. They were talking about their case while someone knocked on the door again, Jungkook permitted the person to come in and to his surprise it was Jimin. He came inside, bowed and directly went to attorney Roy ignoring Jungkook's presence.

"Attorney Roy I needed your signature on this file" Jimin said while giving him the file and Attorney Roy took that, signed it while whispering something to Jimin on which he giggled. Jungkook was observing this all while poking his cheek with his tongue but didn't say anything.

"Are you an attorney too?" The man who was talking to Jungkook asked Jimin. "No, I'm a student" Jimin replied. "Well if you are not interested in being an attorney I have a work for you. In my upcoming Tv show we need a side role to play as a model and his role demands beauty and I was searching for a pretty face to fit the role but wasn't satisfied with the ones coming for claiming the opportunity but you seems good enough to fit the role" the man said while examining Jimin from up to down. "No thank you but I already have an aim" Jimin replied.

"In case you change your mind" The man said while giving Jimin his business card.

Jungkook glared at the man, stood up and took his card from his hand before Jimin could take it "Jimin!! Go and find attorney Hope, tell him to come at my office" Jungkook ordered Jimin and he left the office to find J-hope.

Jungkook sat on his desk again while tossing the card outside the window. "I'm sorry Sir but you need the original papers for proceeding the case" Jungkook said to the man "But Prosecutor Jeon that's the only matter I have, I have lost original papers and now my rivals are claiming that I've copied the script" the man protested. "In the case of copyright I can't help you without the original records, you may leave now" Jungkook said while the man left in disappointment.

"I know You can help him" Attorney Roy said.

"You may leave my office too attorney Roy" Jungkook replied.

"And you should not talk to my students by their names informally" Roy said. "He is just your student while he is my husband" Jungkook replied while J-hope came inside. Roy was about to protest but bowed and left the office.

"Why did you called me?" Jhope asked.

"I was just missing you" Jungkook replied while laughing.

"Fuck you ! Jungkook I was so busy, I came down from 5th floor" J-hope whined while opening the door to leave again.

"But I love you" Jungkook said while laughing. "You are the most monstrous best friend" J-hope shook his head while giggling and left the office.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I know he is resourceful but he is just playing with his clients, not helping them just because he likes to show that he can control other's life" when Jimin was about to enter attorney Roy's office he heard him talking to someone on the phone. Instead of getting in he stood their to listen more.

"Why should I always stay behind?... I don't care about his position. I'm gonna complaint against him because he is not worthy I'm!! Who said I can't do that? I will asked that person to help me as he was so pissed off while leaving his office and I know he will help me. I will ruin Jeon Jungkook... I want everything that he has!!" Jimin heard that all. He was shocked but acted like he doesn't hear anything and knock the door to get inside. Roy changed the topic on the phone and permitted Jimin to come in.

Jimin went to his provided desk and was doing his work when attorney Roy saw him doing it wrong and took the advantage.

"Jiminie you are not doing it correctly sweets" attorney Roy said while bending down at Jimin's back and started directing him the correct way while holding his hand which Jimin didn't like, his face was at the left side of Jimin's face and he was being so close that his cheek was almost touching Jimin's face. He technically had caged Jimin. Jimin was about to excuse himself when the door opened without the knock and only one person can do this. It was surely Jungkook, he saw their position and Roy left Jimin's hand quickly, stood straight and bowed towards him "How can I help you sir?" Roy asked while Jimin left the office without making eye contact to any one of them. "I thought it was J-hope's office" with that Jungkook slammed the door after going out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Jungkook entered J-hope's office he found Taehyung and him talking to eachother. "Why you are always here Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually I want to ask something to attorney Hope" he replied. "hmm... Why you left Jimin alone with that Roy?" He asked. "I was with him few minutes ago. Did anything happened?"

"No! J-hope? I want to re-arrange the students in an order that Jimin get under me"

"He was under you but you didn't want that now how can I change this? Everyone will get disturb" J-hope replied. "I didn't want it back then but now I want Jimin here. Do something, transfer someone else there to Roy"

"Okay I will" J-hope replied.

"Prosecutor Jeon?" Taehyung asked "Can I also change my arrangement"

"Of course you want to be with Jimin right?" Jungkook asked.

"No! I mean yes! I want to but can I go under attorney Hope?" Taehyung asked politely being a bit shy and Jungkook noticed that he smiled sarcastically while looking towards J-hope and without demanding further reasons he said yes to Taehyung.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Jungkook reached at his own office Jimin was there inside already.

"Why are you here" Jungkook asked.
"Of course because I want to talk to you" Jimin replied.

"I don't need explanation on that event I saw few minutes ago" Jungkook said while gesturing Jimin to get out.

"I... No!! What are you even talking about?? I'm here for something else" Jimin said.

"Jimin listen I know you have haphephobia but your phobia is a bit more selective. Isn't it?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrow.

"He was just helping me and why are you acting like a real husband? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Do not curse under my office!" Jungkook ordered in a harsh tone "And what do you mean acting? I am you HUSBAND! I've changed your style only for my reputation but It doesn't mean you let people hit on you like that!!"

Jimin didn't say anything to that he was just standing like a doll without knowing what to say to that. He has never been in a situation like this. No one has ever shouted on him like the way Jungkook was doing.

"Jimin if you like it or not, you are my spouse. Start acting like one or I will show you how to be one. Don't make me teach you that. Get out!!"

"I was here for something else, I wanted to tell you something that I thought you should know but my conscience was right you don't deserve it" with that Jimin left while slamming the door.

☆END OF THE CHAPTER