67. ☆My Lemonade Life☆

Jungkook woke up and felt a light touch on his cheek, he opened his eyes to see Jimin caressing his cheek with his bandaged hand.

"Good morning, baby" Jimin greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, squashable. How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked while leaning in to kiss Jimin's forehead.

"I'm feeling in love, is it normal?" Jimin mumbled and Jungkook laughed.

"After yesterday I can say it is" Jungkook replied while looking into Jimin's eyes. "Why do you love me like this?" Jungkook asked while playing with Jimin's hair.

"I don't know... but I can't help it, when I hurt your feelings I was dying out of regret but when you ignored me I thought you were giving up on me, on us which I couldn't bear because without you I had no reason to live on further" Jimin whispered and Jungkook lifted Jimin's neck a little to make his arm a pillow for Jimin and pulled him closer. "You are my everything, kookie"

"You are my everything too, baby. And I wasn't mad at you this much..."

"Maybe but I was confused so I thought why not have a practical and the way you were caring for me, it cleared everything to me" Jimin replied and Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him. "And therefore I got my Jungkook back" Jimin assured while spooning Jungkook.

"So you just played the way I would? With me? With Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook asked while trying to tickle Jimin who started laughing while veering to avoid Jungkook and took the advantage of Jungkook's gentleness due to his wounded hand while flipping Jungkook over his back from his yearner position and sat on Jungkook's abdomen.

"I missed you, Kookie," Jimin said while leaning in to kiss Jungkook.

"I missed you... maybe did not" Jungkook replied after the kiss and Jimin hit him but hissed at his own action as he chooses the wrong hand to hit. "That's why it is said not to hit innocent people" Jungkook replied while kissing Jimin's wounded hand who was just pouting.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!" Taehyung asked while examining Jimin's hand. "I swear to god that I'm with you since kindergarten and I've never seen this much bigger wound on you ever!!! What the heck you did??!" Taehyung asked as really Mr. Park never let Jimin participate in any activity like this which could've hurt him.

"How can I tell you when you aren't going to stop talking?" Jimin asked. "Well I was just cutting vegetables"

"Do you really think I'm that much naive? While cutting vegetables a mishap turns towards your fingers not to your palm" Taehyung replied with a glare.

"I was cutting them while holding the knife from it's blade" Jimin replied with a giggle and Taehyung raised his eyebrow at him.

"Please, you should take care of yourself, it would have gone worse..." Taehyung said.

"I know, I will be careful next time" Jimin stated with a smile.

"Well, did you talk to Prosecutor Jeon?" Taehyung asked while sitting on Jimin's desk.

"Yes, I did. Kelly wasn't his idea but he doesn't want me as his secretary because I... distract him but I know there is something else to the story of him keeping me away from his office but as long as he allowed me to choose a secretary for him, I'm happy" Jimin replied.

"So who it will be?" Taehyung asked.

"No one" Jimin stated with a smile.

"But then that Kelly jelly won't leave"

"Oh, she definitely will and in a way that she won't come back... never ever" Jimin assured with a smirk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆