7.☆I Will Marry You Now☆

*At Jungkook's Office*

"Oh My God! This is some serious shit now" J-Hope said in surprise sitting on the couch in Jungkook's office while Jungkook was wandering here and there.

"I don't know what to do now..." Jungkook said.

"Marry him, he is beautiful" J-Hope laughed.

"Are you crazy Hope ? He is not beautiful but what if he is hidden beautiful or whatever, I'm straight and I love Ji-eun more than anyone"

"Who the heck is telling you to marry him and love him just marry him for your own benefit"

"How come he'll be a benefit" Jungkook asked while pausing his aimless walking.

"He is the only son of Park Akarsu, marrying him will make you their family member and it means you can..."

"...Visit their workplace or house for investigation confidentially... I can use him for getting information about the Park gang" Jungkook finished J-hope's sentence.

"You are genius Hobbii!!! but... I can't just ruin my love life like that what about Ji-eun" Jungkook asked.

"Talk to her, tell her everything... she is a mature woman she will understand... But Jungkook don't be harsh to that boy as he is not the one behind this all"

"We'll see about it... my behavior depends on his actions"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Jimin please! don't be like that he is your future boss" Taehyung said lying in Jimin's bed when Jimin told him about his plan to get rid of the prosecutor.
Taemin also asked Jimin about the information of his future husband but Jimin didn't get any, as his father isn't letting him know anything about him.

As Jimin's friends left Suga came into his room, he told him everything about his father's health and his last wish, Jimin couldn't hold back his tears he love his father more than anyone, therefore now he has decided to marry whoever his father wants him to.

"Jimin are you sure you dont wanna know anything about your future husband" Suga asked him.

"No hyung, my father can't make wrong decision for me"

"But at least you should know his name"

"I don't want to know... It's pointless... can you leave me alone hyung? I need some time alone"

"Sure" Suga left the room and Jimin cried the whole day it was so hard for him to register that his only family, his father is about to die.

Jimin didn't say anything to his father about him knowing his health condition as he didn't want Jimin to know about it but Suga told him everything secretly. He was just being a good son, he was spending more time with his father making him laugh over funny videos and giving him his medicines on time regularly he was now studying hard as now he has an aim to be a well qualified lawyer even if he get married he will be earning the living on his own as Suga has told him that changing his surname won't make him the bottom it's something Jimin can decide with his husband personally.

On the other hand Jungkook told everything to his girlfriend at first she was panicking and arguing but when he got to know that Jungkook is marrying a boy she relaxed a little bit as she know Jungkook is straight and Jungkook convinced her that he will be her's forever. Jungkook keep on teaching at the law college but he didn't find Jimin's behaviour a bit odd he was being normal at first Jungkook thought he was pretending but then his brother told him that Jimin didn't know that Jungkook is his future terror ( husband ).

One more thing was happening to Jungkook nowadays that his stuff was disappearing in the college, yesterday he kept his few important papers related to some case under his staff room desk and found them at the sports ground scattered all over the place.

Jungkook has a little bit of suspicion on Jimin and Taemin but he needed prove so he installed tiny hidden cameras at different places of the college like at his brother's office, at his staff room, at the lunch break ground and at few more places but the stealing paused.

One day Jungkook was in hurry to leave the college as a trial was due in 15 minutes so he forgot his few law documents at his brother's office when he came back to take them and entered the college's gate again he saw smoke near the ground when he reached there he saw his documents burning in fire few of them were ashes now.

"No no no no" Jungkook rushed to get the fire extinguisher and extinguished the fire but it was too late the papers were dead, they were so important to Jungkook it was all the effort he has been doing on a very important case for so long.

Jungkook's POV

"This bastard is gonna die, once I know who did it... I'm gonna..." When I was walking towards my brother's office I saw the camera on the floor broken which I had installed at my brother's office, I opened the door and saw my brother doing his work normally.

"What happened Jungkook"

"Who did this?" I asked him showing him the broken camera.

"I don't know"

"Where were you when this all happened" I asked him I was so raging that I even didn't use honorific for my brother.

"I... I went to check the corridors" he replied.

I ignored his reply as it was useless to me and went to check the place where camera was installed at one of the shelve in the office, the wires and books were being a mess there.

"And you didnt notice it" I asked him pointing towards the unorganized bookshelf.

He was about to reply when something shiny caught my eyes, I picked it up and wow it was the ring of that bitch Jimin, I was about to go and hit him hard on his fucking face but there are more ways to take revenge. I turned towards my brother who was staring at me like if I was a psycho.

"I will marry him now" I smirked.

End of the chapter.