29. ☆Maybe He Is Jealous☆

Roy doesn't like his father that much so he doesn't use to live with him. When Roy entered his father's mansion he saw his father laying on the living lounge vomiting blood while two men were kicking him on his stomach and back.

When he went inside further he saw Mr. Park sitting on a couch who smiled and waved at him.

"Welcome Roy, don't hesitate to come in. You are craving your grave too" Mr. Park said while gesturing him to come inside.

"Uncle Park, I'm getting late for the court. Hope to meet you again anytime soon" Roy bowed to him and went out of the mansion hurriedly.

"Deal with your own shit father" he mumbled and was getting towards back to his car when he saw Taemin coming from the main gate towards the mansion's door. He grabbed his arm and started dragging him towards his car

"Hey??!! Hyung leave me" Taemin whined.

"Get in" Roy ordered.

"Where are we going? And what is happening inside?" Taemin asked as he got inside his brother's car.

"To my house"

"But why?"

"Shut up already!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I told you not to do it Hoon-Suk but, you didn't listen" Mr. Park said while gesturing his men to leave his half dead best friend. "Are you trying to stand against me?" Mr. Park asked him while grabbing his chin.

"No... I wasn't the one doing it. Suga is trying to break our friendship" Hoon-Suk said while panting.

"Kill him already, I hate liars!!!" Mr. Park slapped him hard.

"No! Wait...I did that, I did that!... please forgive me Akarsu, this won't happen again... I thought maybe enhancement in the sale will benefit our empire"

"Who gives you the right to think this much? Are you trying to take my place?"

"No... Never. My loyalty is to you. Give me some time... I will clean up everything"

"Just 2 days! Deal with your sins until then don't come to show me your face!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin's POV

I was dealing with a client of Jungkook when he entered his office. He smiled to me but I'm not dumb enough to believe him. If I'll accept him I will have to share him with that bitch Ji-eun I don't care about it though but why should I share my husband with anyone else? What the fuck I'm even thinking. He is not my anything, Marriage is not like this he wants to love me only inside the bedroom.

My thoughts trailed away like a cloud when Jungkook grabbed my arm to move me aside as he wanted to go at his own desk and I was in between, spacing out. I don't know why but his touches are different, he is been more gentle with me but yet I hate him and I don't want him to touch me anyhow.

"Where are you today?" Jungkook asked me as soon as the client left.

"Huh?" I asked him dumbfoundedly on which he laughed and didn't say anything further.

I'm wearing his given bracelet, he didn't force me to wear it but I don't know why I did.

I really liked it but why should I consider this in front of him. I didn't compliment on his gift yet and I never will, I don't want him to think that I've started accepting my fate and his offer. He is acting different towards me but I know he hates me and he is hiding it until I accept him, he will only use me to satisfy his gay self that he hides and then I will be a burden to him because he doesn't... love me. The only thing I've been looking for my whole life is love but what I've got? Being a hooker under the label of husband.

*Time Skipped*

Attorney Hope and few more attorneys were at Jungkook's office and talking about their matter.

"Mr. Jeon pass me the case files from yesterday" Jungkook told me while he and others were sitting on the couches and laughing so hard on something attorney Hope said. I stood up from my desk and went to Jungkook's desk I was looking for yesterday case file among other tons of papers but couldn't find it. I stooped my body over Jungkook's desk to look around.

"Maybe it has fallen somewhere" I mumbled to myself. I felt someone's hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"You didn't find it Jimin?" Jungkook asked me in a husky voice while I tried to stand up straight but he put pressure on my backbone from his hands to keep me in a bended position while he pulled me towards him forcefully. I could feel his member on my butt. "Oh! Look it's under the desk, lemme help you getting it sweetheart" his face was so close that his cheek was touching mine.

I'm done with this pervert. I threw all the files and papers from his desk to the floor in order to gain everyone's attention and he left me hurriedly while attorney Hope came to help me in picking up my created mess but Jungkook stopped him and started helping me instead.

"It doesn't suit your position Prosecutor Jeon, I will do it by myself" I said while giving him an evil smile.

"You are such a bitch" Jungkook whispered while gritting his teeth and left me to do it alone.

When I exit Jungkook's office of course for his work as I ruined his mood today so he is been hard on me ordering me like I'm his servant, I saw attorney Roy standing at the end of the corridor. I avoided him as I don't want any fight with that fucker Jungkook again.

"Jimin?"

Why? Please! I'm done with all of you. What the fuck do you want now?

"Yes attorney Roy?" I asked while smiling while rolling my eyes internally.

"Did you forgive me?"

"Yes I did" I said and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand. What the actual fuck? I snatched my hand back. "I'm sorry, but I don't like it when someone touch me" I explained, not everyone knows my phobia as everyone use to see my lovely husband dragging me harshly here and there.

"Oh... I didn't know it" he said while backing away a little. "Jimin I want to forget everything and wanted to start a new friendship with you. Since that day I'm feeling so bad for hurting your feelings" he said.

I kind of like him, he is different from Jungkook, a little. At least he knows how to apologize when you break someone's heart.

"I'm ready to be friends with you but... don't expect me to go out with you as I don't like it"

"You don't like it? Or Jungkook doesn't use to allow you?

"I don't like it personally and whatever Jungkook use to do is only for my own protection. I like how my husband cares for me" so many lies in a day, I gotta wash my mouth with holy water.

"Good to know Jiminie" he said with a face like I know you are lying poor boy but I left hurriedly without saying a word.

End of Jimin's POV

When Jimin reached at Jungkook's office again after doing all the directed courses. He saw Jungkook with Ji-eun alone in his office. Ji-eun left the room and Jungkook came towards Jimin.

"I'm going out with Ji-eun tonight for dinner, bring these files home" Jungkook said on which Jimin didn't reply and when Jungkook left, Jimin just stared at the empty space where Jungkook was few seconds ago. Jimin should be feeling happy that Jungkook won't be home tonight but instead he was feeling something else. Maybe he wasn't liking to see Jungkook spending time with Ji-eun. Maybe he wants Jungkook to be at home, alone without Ji-eun.

"What is wrong with me?" Jimin asked himself while looking at his bracelet.

"Why I'm being like this? Don't lose your senses Jimin, He hates you and will call you slut after taking your virginity. He will not even use to look at you again, this Jungkook isn't real" Jimin mumbled to himself.

☆END OF THE CHAPTER