84. ☆Stitches To My Past☆

Jungkook rushed inside furiously just to get back what was his. He saw Hwan leaned over a wall while holding his stomach with bloody hands as a knife was jabbed under the skin of his stomach.

Jungkook reached up quickly as Hwan tried to stand up in a manner of respect but couldn't. "It's okay... you'll be okay" Jungkook mumbled soothingly as he grabbed Hwan's arm and pulled him up to make him stand upon his feet on which he shrieks in pain and started shaking his head that he can't do it anymore. "You have to live..."

"Ji-min... Danny took him. He needs you" Hwan mumbled as the tears were just forming in his eyes. "I failed in saving him"

"You did too much for me, You'll be okay, Hwan. Be brave, stop losing hope like this." Jungkook stated as he grabbed the knife presented in Hwan's flesh to help him get rid of it.

"I don't think... I have any..." Hwan mumbled before he screamed and Jungkook grabbed his mouth while pulling the knife off him.

"You'll be okay" Jungkook added as he took off Hwan's coat and surrounded it over his bleeding wound with force to prevent further bleeding. "Be brave" Jungkook stated almost as an order while making him stand over his feet. "Keep on marching from here" Jungkook added while pointing towards the corridor to exit and Hwan shook his head.

"I c-can't walk..."

"You can just trust me. Do not stop walking ahead, for the last time comply with my order" Jungkook grabbed his face to make him look at him as he wasn't listening, Jungkook looked at him with assuring expressions and Hwan nodded finally before he grabbed his stomach with teary eyes and started marching ahead as Jungkook went to search Jimin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As Hwan reached only few steps ahead while holding his stomach and grabbed the pillar with his bloody hand, thinking about how he always has been wondering about death and now it was so near, when a familiar voice made his thoughts disappear and he saw Namjoon's face with his dizzy eyesight before he felt that Namjoon pulled his arm and surrounded it over his own neck to give him support.

"Come on, it will be okay" Namjoon whispered the words which didn't make sense to him, Namjoon could tell, he was thinking they were lies.

"Why did you come... back, hyung?" He asked almost as a mumble and the cold breeze of the night hit him and he saw Mr. Park standing outside roaming here and there before he caught his attention.

"What happened to him?" Mr. Park asked while marching towards them.

"I found him like this, we were right to not go yet" Namjoon replied practically dragging Hwan with him as they reached Mr. Park and he started trying to help him. Namjoon left Hwan over Mr. Park as he ran ahead to bring the car which had a nosebleed Jin.

"I-I'm sorry... I couldn't save Jimin" Hwan apologized as Mr. Park had surrounded his arms around his torso.

"At least you tried, I'm glad. You'll be okay" Mr. Park replied and Hwan smiled while looking at him faintly as he raised his hand and caressed Mr. Park's face with bloodied fingers.

"A-Akarsu..." Hwan whispered with teary eyes. "D-Don't F-Forget... Me" Hwan demanded a promise as his light blue eyes were escaping hot tears and his mouth was leaving breathy painful pants as he left his weight unintentionally and buried his face into Mr. Park's neck due to the height difference.

"Namjoon!? Hurry up!!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"JIMINIE?!" Jungkook cried while running inside further.