22. ☆The Winner Will Kiss Him☆

When Jimin woke up, he dressed up for another day of his internship, trying to forget what happened last night.

(A/N :Jimin's outfit of the day)

He came down from his room to the kitchen to get some breakfast he was sure Jungkook had left already but when he reached till the living room he saw Jungkook sitting on his favorite couch and stood up after seeing him. Jimin ignored his presence and turned towards the kitchen.

"Jimin?" He called him, Jimin stopped walking but didn't turn to face him. "Jimin I... want to talk to you" Jimin didn't say anything so he continued on his own.

"Listen whatever I asked you yesterday, I know I did wrong, the way I asked you about your hurtful moments I know that way wasn't right"

Jimin didn't reply nor did he face him yet.

"I'm not saying sorry to you... I was just feeling sorry for you and whatever happened after that was just because I was drunk, I'm not interested in you so I don't want you to get any idea about liking me or anything, you are not that much beautiful that everyone says you are, you are just an ordinary boy and I was only drunk that's why I did that as I'm not gay"

"Are you saying this to me or to yourself?" Jimin asked on which Jungkook didn't reply but stared at him blankly and went out of the house without saying anything further.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Jimin reached the court he got the news that he is not under attorney Roy anymore and the receptionist told him to go ask prosecutor about his new arrangement. Jimin wondered why the receptionist didn't tell him his arrangement on her own, little did he know that she was directed my Jungkook as he wanted to see Jimin's reaction at this news that he will not be with Roy anymore, but to his surprise Jimin didn't give any reaction of sorrow or hurt or anything just asked about his new room but Jungkook told him to be in his office and it was weird. Jungkook has more students under him too but they have a separate room as no one is allowed in prosecutor's office but he allowed Jimin to be in his office and throughout the day he was trying not to make Jimin go out of the room, he only sent him when Tae came to take him for any help.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was alone in his office when the door knocked he permitted the person and it was Roy.

"Can I ask you why?" He asked while glaring at Jungkook.

"Why what?" Jungkook replied while smirking.

"I thought that he was absent today but then I got the news that you have took him from me..."

"I took him from you? Roy, he is already mine why don't you get it already?" Jungkook said.

"We should make a deal, you can have Ji-eun and I would get Jimin, divorce him I will marry him" Roy said while sitting on a chair at front of Jungkook's desk without permission.