32. ☆Dancing On Your String☆

Jimin was sitting on a chair at J-hope's office while Taehyung was sitting on his desk and J-hope wasn't in.

"Why don't you tell me what happened now?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I don't know what happened" Jimin replied while staring at his shoes.

"He said something?"

"No"

"He did something?"

"No" Jimin replied while Taehyung just shook his head while turning the pages of the case file of J-hope.

"Then why you are so mad and quiet at the same time?" Taehyung asked but Jimin couldn't tell Taehyung as if Taehyung blurt it out in front of anyone as he sometime does Jungkook will kill Jimin with all possible ways. He stood up from his place pretending to forget something and went out leaving Taehyung confused.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"It's a shame" Jungkook said suddenly while laughing. He was in a meeting room waiting for other people while he and J-hope was alone right now.

"What's a shame?" J-hope asked.

"Are you gay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I am and I'm proud to say that out loud unlike you" J-hope replied on which Jungkook laughed.

"Are you a top or a bottom? I've heard there is a thing like this in between same sex couples" Jungkook asked again.

"I'm a top but what's a shame? Me being gay?" J-hope asked while raising his eyebrow.

"No stupid! The shame is... I don't know how to fuck a boy" Jungkook said while laughing and J-hope tried to grab his mouth.

"Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook, the camera in this room records everything" J-hope said while laughing hard.

"But I don't know how to fuck a boy!" Jungkook whined.

"Jungkook ! Shut up! What is wrong with you today?"

"If you are a top then have you ever fuck a boy?" Jungkook asked while J-hope put his head down on the table in embarrassment.

"Yes I've but why?"

"Explain me a bit then"

"No! I'm not gonna tell you, shut it man! We are at the work place"

"So what?! it's a natural desire... tell me how to do it"

"I am not gonna explain you THAT"

"Why you are being shy all of a sudden? I wanna know it so bad"

"Google it"

"I won't Google it!"

"Then have experimental sex with your cute husband if he accept You ever that I believe he will never" J-hope whispered loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"That's a good idea but do you really want me to think where to insert it during my pleasant moment? It will ruin the pace" Jungkook whined.

"Wtf I'm leaving Jungkook" J-hope said while laughing.

"Meeting hasn't started yet" Jungkook said.

"I will come back with others" J-hope said while opening the door of the room to exit.

"Hope! Come back!!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was being a wanderer today as he doesn't want to go to Jungkook's office and it is the only place he belongs to in the court so he can't go anywhere else. He was roaming in the corridors when Roy spotted him.