54. ☆Secret☆

"You really want to tell Park Akarsu everything?" Margaret asked Jungkook who was roaming here and there.

"Yes! What should I do else?" Jungkook asked.

"You are dying from regret as if you were the killer of his mother" Margaret replied. "I think... you should leave the past and focus on the future with your spouse. Things will get worse if you ever try to get in between. Let Park Akarsu know everything by himself"

"How?! I was so close to succeed but..."

"But you forgot to wear a condom"

"Shut up! We just fell for each other at the wrong time... I better would have raped him that day in my office, at least it would have brought his memory back"

"He would have committed suicide" Margaret replied. "This boy is so different, adorable and beautiful. He had been finding people keeping lust for him that made him create a boundary around himself which converted into a phobia but you, you over stepped that boundary again and again, he felt himself weaker when he realized you had all the rights over his body and he was helpless, his phobia was helpless. So the least his phobia would have done was to compel Jimin for ending himself"

"How did you know? I didn't tell you this much" Jungkook asked while sitting down on a chair.

"I yet have his hairs. I'm loving reading his life out. His life was so difficult" Margaret said sadly and Jungkook put his elbows over her desk.

"Really? Tell me about his past life before me" Jungkook ordered interestingly.

"You need to pay for that" Margaret smirked and Jungkook laughed.

"I will"

"So, the things I was able to know was so terrible, I entered his memories and felt what he had been feeling... that's why I don't like this work but... he resembles his mother a lot, who wasn't known for a good name though. He was born in Busan too but I couldn't find any memory of him moving up to Seoul instead I saw many blury faces, bullying him, dragging him, trying to kiss him, trying to touch him, calling him girl and often Doll. His father was always there for him but he never told him anything, he used to face his problems daily by himself. I'm telling you these memories of his high school when he was 16" Margaret said and Jungkook was red with anger. Only if Jungkook was there with him, many people won't be alive by now.

"So... that's why I met a whole different Jimin..."

"I saw a moment of him staring at himself in a mirror, beautiful eyes, pretty lips and every facial feature resembling his mother but she was a woman which Jimin wasn't, I saw him standing in front of that mirror examining himself for a long minute then grabbing a knife, moving it in air across his face just a centimeter away but couldn't hurt himself, he left the knife and grabbed an eyeliner instead. He stopped wearing colors but yet he used to look so beautiful with his black long bangs over the corners of his eyes so he changed them. He started copying people he hated the most. He wasn't himself when you met him, now he is the real Jimin who managed to come out when he felt safe under your embrace. Go back to Busan with Jimin and forget everything. Akarsu was living normally before you poked this matter, let him deal with his matter alone" Margaret suggested and Jungkook didn't say anything for minutes. All the things happened to Jimin were the same Jungkook was doing with him. Margaret was right, he would've killed himself because of Jungkook's stupid plan. Actually Jungkook took him as a strong person as Jimin always used to end up doing bad to Jungkook so Jungkook has always considered Jimin as a dude like boy until he finally had sex with him, when Jimin melted into Jungkook's touches, moaning his name with his beautiful sweaty face, giving himself to Jungkook, without being a woman he filled Jungkook's heart with desire and body with pleasure. He opened up as a rose to Jungkook which made him realize how wrong he was about Jimin's personality.