35. ☆He Isn't Listening☆

"Finish all these files, you won't be going home without doing this" Jungkook ordered Jimin while wearing his coat.

"But... It's almost 5:30..." Jimin tried to protest but Jungkook went out slamming the door of the office and Jimin uttered a sigh of frustration and kicked his chair.

Jimin left his desk and went to Jungkook's. He started up trying to search any else clue against Jungkook and find few of his cases files that needed to be presented tomorrow for the trial and the date of tomorrow somehow poked Jimin's evil mind and he broke the file up and tore the pages into million pieces but he wasn't satisfied with that so he found all the files labelling from tomorrow cases and tore them all one by one and piled the pieces into a tiny hill and wrote "Only For Jungkook" on one of the piece and put it at the top of all.

Someone opened the door and Jimin ran back to his desk being innocent but it was his own father.

Jimin didn't know where to keep his all happiness, he almost forgot that he won't be going to Jungkook's house.

"Father? Are you kidding me?" Jimin asked getting up from his place.

"Who the fuck jokes like that? I really came here! Till here, just for you" Mr. Park said with a snicker. "But I was waiting for you. Why didn't you come out?"

"Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook gives me a lot of work, see..." Jimin said while showing a case file to his father and he stared at it in amazement.

"I... I wanna stay away from this shit. Now let's escape this hell!" Mr. Park said while pulling Jimin's hand and getting out of the office hurriedly with him.

"Did any one asked your name?" Jimin asked while walking fast trying to be at the level of Mr. Park's walking pace.

"No" Mr. Park replied at which Jimin heaved a sigh of relieve.

"Did any one see your tattoos or asked you why you were here?" Jimin asked again.

"I can't say anything about the first one but that bitch at the reception ate my brain" Mr. Park replied on which Jimin laughed.

"And you didn't say anything weird right?" Jimin asked again as he knows his father so well.

"Of course I didn't. I know you are gonna work here in the future and I'm so proud of you even though I don't like it but yet it's gonna be good for you " Mr. Park said confidently.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ji-eun and Jungkook was at the parking lot, Jungkook went to get his car and Ji-eun was waiting for him at the entrance when she saw Mr. Park with Jimin talking and laughing while getting out of the court's gate.

They got into the car and went, Ji-eun somehow didn't like the way Mr. Park opened the door of his car for Jimin and Jimin didn't get in and started saying something but Mr. Park shove him inside while laughing on whatever Jimin said.

Jungkook stopped his car in front of Ji-eun but she was spacing out, he honked the horn of his car that brought Ji-eun back to earth and she opened the door of Jungkook's car, getting inside.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked and Ji-eun shook her head.

The whole way she didn't talk to Jungkook that bothered him a bit but he didn't complain.

She was thinking why it's always Jimin? Why every man likes Jimin this much? She doesn't judge Jungkook but deep down she feels that Jungkook has changed and the bracelet she saw on Jimin's wrist is a prove that Jungkook has fall for him. Ji-eun knows Jungkook since middle school. She wasn't his girlfriend since the beginning but was just an ordinary classmate to whom Jungkook never used to give any attention, till high school she was just a girl having crush on Jungkook while he was a fuck boy, it is an another story that she changed herself a lot to be at the level of Jungkook's choice. She knows that it was famous about Jungkook since high school that whenever someone used to caught his attention he used to gave them things that matches their personality. Depending on the beautiful creation of that bracelet Jungkook thinks Jimin is beautiful enough to be the owner of that bracelet and it is killing her from the inside. Jungkook is a fan of beauty that he might can turn into a bisexual just for Jimin which Ji-eun was fearing the most.