12☆He Can't Be Beautiful☆

It's almost a week into Jimin and Jungkook's marriage, Jungkook was a bit busy with his newly developed journey of Seoul prosecution thus, He was being soft towards Jimin or it can be said that he didn't have enough time for fights or revenge. He was being a lot busy. But his visits to Mr. Park was getting often in the name of Jimin's complains or in the name of other excuses, the purpose was to get any clue related to his real work which he didn't get yet.

Ji-eun on the other hand didn't say anything to Jungkook regards Jimin because it was her last chance if she now say anything to Jungkook about leaving Jimin, their relationship will get in danger because Jungkook has told her to trust him and she knows that Jungkook is straight and isn't into boys so she was just bearing with Jimin.

Jimin stopped showing off his love for Jungkook to her because it was of no use, to him she was useless she isn't doing anything. Her jealousy is fruitless, now he has to think about another plan.

Jimin used to live confidently while Ji-eun is around Jungkook but when she don't, Jimin don't even dare to step out of his room. It's something in him because of his phobia he can't trust him. He is studying hard nowadays as their eternship is starting from this week.

"Jimin's POV"

I'm in my bed currently while trying to sleep early because tomorrow is the first day of eternship I'm nervous and couldn't sleep now because the voices of moaning and wet bodies slapping to each other is making me all creep out, Why the fuck people have sex? Well I'm a invention of sex too but wtf I don't want to think about it more.

*Phone Ringing*

"Hello? Who the heck is this? I'm already trying to sleep and now you called. It's almost 12 a.m."

"Jimin, are you in your senses"

"Ohh! Sorry sorry... father I didn't know it was you"

"You're forgiven, I was just... I was missing... you"

"Really? I mean it's good to hear tho!"

"So how are you?... I know it's weird because I never used to talk to you like this before..."

"Father, I love you and it doesn't matter how you have been with me I know you have always loved me"

"Jiminie... how do you know that I love you? I've never said that to you"

"At first I thought you didn't but when I grew mature I understand that your love is different... but it is yet love"

"I'm sorry Jiminie, only because of me you lost your mother and after that accident I even snatched your father from you... I was so stupid"

"It's nothing like that... I know you blame yourself for whatever happened to me but it wasn't your fault"

"It was... I didn't protect my family, because of me you're not like the normal boys of your age"

"Father, just listen to me I love you and Mom did it too and the thing that I'm this way, I love the way I am and I love the way you are"

"It's happy to see that my Jiminie is all grown up... by the way how are your studies going?"

"They are going good, tomorrow is the first day of my eternship"

"I know but tomorrow is something else too...oh! Wait it's exact 12"

"You remembered!?!?"

"Yes I do, I've always did but never let you know... Happy Birthday Sweetheart"

"Thank you... father"

"Hey don't cry, you're not allowed to cry on your birthday... where is that Jungkook?"

"He is having se... I mean he is with his girlfriend downstairs"

"Girlfriend? And what about you? I mean why he isn't with you? Does he always do that to you? leave you alone to sleep?"

"Father it's my choice, I've said that to him... I mean..."

"I can understand but he is not allowed to have a girlfriend because it means there won't be any chance for you two in the future"

"She is a good person"

"So?"

"You're not going to do anything bad to her right?

"I will think about it Good night birthday boy, your gift will be at your gate as soon as the sun will rise"

"Haha! I'm curious, Good night father"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At 7:30 A.m Jimin woke up, being curious he rushed downstairs without hiding himself in his signature look. He knows Jungkook has left already, when he opened the house door he found a shiny black and maroon McLaren P1

and a man was there too, Jimin knows him he used to work in their mansion. He gave Jimin the keys and the note his father sent him which said "Happy Birthday" when Jimin opened the car's door he found papers at the driver's seat. "Oh God! Father have bought something legally for the first time" Jimin exclaimed in surprise.

Jimin happily locked the car and went inside to get ready for the day.

Jungkook's POV

When I was about to reach my office I remembered I forgot to give Jimin his attorney I'd that J-hope told me to give him, without it they won't let him in. For a second I thought about making him suffer but I turned my way back to the house because maybe I won't be there when he'll reach the court so it's useless if I could not see him suffer. I parked my car beside Jimin's new car but the man I saw earlier was not here now.

I went inside the house and searched for his I'd card in my room when I found it I rushed towards Jimin's room I was getting late I didn't bother to knock and went inside.

As I opened the door he quickly turned around to see me, he wasn't wearing anything except the towel around his waist, seems like he just came out from the shower. He wasn't even wearing the punk makeup it was my first time seeing him bare face and to J-hope's information, he is really pretty. For the first time I saw his fair features, his eyes without eyeliner, his glamorous body which is so feminin, his skin was looking like no body has ever touched it. Is he a virgin? He is so different from what he seems to be even with his blue hair, those are all wet right now and water is dripping down from them to his chest and going further... down. He quickly grab a t-shirt and hide himself behind it and look down then I realized I was staring so badly, I looked down too and put his I'd card at the nearby table beside the door and climbed down the stairs. I saw Ji-eun but didn't say anything to her and walked out of the house I kept walking until Ji-eun called my name.

"Jungkook! are you going office by walk?" She asked loudly.

Then I realized that I even forget to get my car. "What the fuck has happened to me. He is a man, I'm a man what if I saw him like that" I mumble to myself getting inside the car but how come a man can be this much beautiful.

END OF THE CHAPTER