65. ☆Heartless☆

Jimin was standing in front of Jungkook's office and raised his hand to knock the door but stopped. After a second he retry the knock which he has been trying for minutes now and after a mind battle he managed to knock the door finally. He got permitted and heaved a sigh before opening the door.

Jungkook was sitting on his chair as usual, spacing out while playing with a pen when Jimin caught his attention.

"Jungkook, I-I want to talk to you" Jimin said.

"And that's what you are doing" Jungkook replied while looking into Jimin's eyes and those broke the contact.

"Can we talk alone?" Jimin asked without looking at Jungkook and Kelly, she was doing her work at Jimin's old table.

"I don't have time right now" Jungkook replied while shuffling his stuff here and there to be busy.

"I'm sorry" Jimin said while Jungkook just looked at him.

"Don't be... I'm not mad at you" Jungkook replied.

"I know you are and it's your right to be when I'm at the fault" Jimin mumbled loud enough for Jungkook to get. He was looking like a baby boy who could cry anytime, even at the touch of wind.

"You are not at any fault and I'm not mad at you" Jungkook replied while getting up from his seat and went out of the office. Jimin followed him and after a while Jungkook stopped. "Why are you following me?" Jungkook asked.

"Please forgive me. I didn't mean it" Jimin pleaded.

"Jimin, I'm not mad at you. Do you really want me to post this sentence onto the notice board of the court? No? Then let me do my work and do yours" Jungkook replied while patting Jimin's cheek lightly before marching forward, leaving a down-hearted Jimin behind. Jimin waited for him to turn around but he didn't.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jimin? Where were you?" J-hope asked him when Jimin was standing in a corridor, holding few files, leaned on a wall, looking down and spacing out being a statue more like a doll like this.

"I was just... I was with Jungkook" Jimin lied without looking up to J-hope.

"Oh, well your new client wanted to meet you. Let's go" J-hope said but not in a much spiritual way after seeing Jimin.

"Is this new client is from Jungkook?" Jimin asked almost as a mumble while walking with J-hope.

"No, he just wanted to hire the doll like attorney, that's what everyone calls you. You did good on your previous case, even though I wasn't expecting you to deal with that type of case with that much efficiency" J-hope replied with a light laugh.

"Thank you" Jimin stated with a tiny smile.

"I was finding you on Jungkook's floor but then I realized you are not his secretary"

"How can I be his secretary? It requires two years experience and I am a junior" Jimin replied.

"What? I don't think there is any rule for that" J-hope said and Jimin stopped walking.

"What?"

"What?" J-hope asked with the same stunned face.

"There isn't any two years thing to be the Prosecutor's secretary?" Jimin asked and J-hope shook his head.

"Just send an email or fill the form downstairs at the reception and you can be elect for the post but it need to be available" J-hope replied and Jimin just looked at him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After dealing with a new client Jimin was just sitting on his desk when Tae popped his wonder bubble.