36. ☆Punished☆

Jimin's POV

I woke up and went down to living room while everyone was bowing towards me, when I arrived at the dinning table for breakfast our chef Lily was making me my favorite breakfast.

Nowadays I don't feel like my old self, I never used to talk and walk around the servants when I used to live here, I used to live like my father being rude to everyone except my family but it is his job being a leader to not let anyone talk to him enough to talk back but now I will never be a leader so why not I live now the way I always wanted to.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while watching how she was making everything, I offered everyone breakfast with me as father wasn't home and the door bell rang, someone went to open the door but I stopped them and opened the door by myself.

It was a delivery guy with a huge package from God knows who.

"This is for Jeon Jimin" he said and I took it, signing the receipt column of his notepad.

I took the package to my room and started opening it, I didn't order anything... who could send this much stuff to me? I opened the box finally, there was a note inside saying "To My Gorgeous Spouse" which ruined my excitement but I opened the stuff up being curious and found a box of rose gold iphone that had someone's number written on a note pasted at front of the box, a big white fluffy teddy bear with baby pink bow that I found cute, the package also contained some skin care products that I never used or seen and two sheer see through fabric robe in white and black color.

"What the fuck? Who the fuck can wear it? there is no point in wearing these, there wasn't any fabric to hide body I couldn't collect my thoughts about what I just received and someone opened the door of my room and it was Suga hyung.

I put the stuff inside the box hurriedly before he could see it.

"Ohh! You are here, I thought you'll be gone to your court, I was here to steal your t-shirt" Suga hyung said while laughing.

"What's this huge box?" He asked while trying to sneak a peek and I pushed him away lightly.

"It's nothing" I said.

"Why are you being so suspicious all of the sudden?" He asked while trying to move me aside "what are you hiding? I wanna see it" he whined, trying to reach to the box while laughing.

"Hyung please... why are you acting so childish? okay fine I'm gonna show you but I will show the things by myself okay?" I asked.

"Fine... show me then" he demanded. Why he is like this? I rolled my eyes and opened the box while taking out everything except the robes.

"From where you get this stuff?" He asked while trying to catch a glance inside the box and I closed it hurriedly. "You didn't show me everything right?" He asked while raising his eyebrow that I ignored.

"Jungkook sent me these" I said while putting the stuff away from his reach.

"Why? What he wants now? Is he courting you?" Suga hyung asked but these questions are beyond my reach too.

I neither myself know what he wants? He acts so rude and have told me that he hates me already. If he is so determine in what he wants that I know is my body then why he makes me confuse?

He is the main reason why I started thinking that I like him because he has so many faces that I'm confuse which is true.

"I don't know hyung, I don't know anything" I mumbled.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday, and according to me you should talk to Jungkook about it" Suga hyung said.

"Talk about what?"