31. ☆Your Husband☆

Jimin was lying in his bed wondering why Jungkook isn't home yet because he left for a dinner date but it's a bit more late now.

"Why do I care if he'll be fucking her" Jimin said to himself trying to console his stupid heart which is being a maze right now. He got up from the bed and was being restless, he was roaming here and there in his room. After a while he sat on his bed again and lay down while wondering about his life.

When Jungkook didn't use to bother him he kept on bugging him but now that Jungkook is being a bitch, he instead of hating him more has started to fall for him but he isn't sure if he really is falling for him or not as Jimin doesn't know what love is. Whole his life he is being predicting that maybe it is, maybe that is love or maybe this is love but he needs a proper answer he wanna know what is this feeling he is going through right now, because if anyone ask him that do he loves Jungkook? It will be a NO but then why he is hating the fact that Jungkook will be with Ji-eun right now at her house having sex obviously?

"What are you doing to me Jungkook? Who are you to me?" Jimin questioned himself.

It started raining and the voice of thunder was scaring him a bit as he is not use to live alone because at his father's place there were so many servants always roaming here and there.

Jimin was trying to relax and was trying to think about good and positive stuff but suddenly his room's terrace door opened because of the wind making Jimin flinched at the voice. He got out of his bed and tried to close it again and locked it, at the same time lights went out. Jimin doesn't know where to find a torch as he doesn't has phone since the day Jungkook broke it. He tried to search for any source of light but only in the light of moon it was hard to find.

Jimin somehow managed to get out of his room and reached at the living room slowly, he found few candles in the kitchen cabinet. He lit them up and put them on various corners of the living room trying to illume the whole house.

Jimin was sleepy but he couldn't sleep in this darkness all alone with the voices of wind and rain thunderstorm, therefore being restless he sat on his favorite couch hugging himself, trying to stay awake but after a while he slowly lay down and his eyes were closing heavily.

When Jungkook managed to open his house door he was expecting darkness but the scene was complete opposite to what he thought, of course he forgot Jimin, he forgot that now he doesn't use to live here alone. Jungkook looked around being at a loss of words.

The illumed environment with the fragrance of the candles created the most romantic scene ever and the figure of Jimin beautifully sleeping on the couch added more attraction to it.

Jungkook was a little soaked due to the rain, his hair and coat were all wet. He took off his coat and ruffled his hair a bit he went to take a shower and changed his cloths, he was shirtless but was wearing trousers, he smiled at how Jimin was laying on the couch while hugging himself anyone can tell he was afraid. Jungkook sat beside him and removed his bangs from his eyes, making them stay behind his ear and kissed Jimin's forehead. Jungkook transfered few of those candles into his room and went back to Jimin, he picked Jimin up in a bridal style and drop him on his bed gently and covered him with the blanket as it started to get cold. Jimin was yet wearing the bracelet, he didn't even take it off while sleeping on which Jungkook was proud and happy at the same time. Jungkook lay down beside Jimin and pulled him into a hug.

"You are such a doll, Jiminie" Jungkook whispered and kissed his hair.

Jimin was in his father's house playing violin at night when he paused he heard an infant's cry. Jimin walked out of his room trying to find any baby around as he was the only child in his house who is now grown up. He searched every room of his mansion but couldn't track the cry, he lost hope and sat down in his living room on the floor. The cry stopped Jimin felt some sort of relieve that it is over but again after a while it started.