40. ☆Into Wrong Hands?☆

Jimin was sitting there, waiting for his water while watching Jungkook dancing with Nancy, back hugging her and resting his chin onto her shoulder while dancing but his eyes weren't leaving Jimin. He was looking at Jimin with the most lustful gaze.

Of course Jungkook was making Jimin jealous and Jimin was really somehow feeling jealous even though he wasn't ready to admit it not even to his ownself but he was glaring at them as if he was about to kill both of them any minute.

The waiter came with a glass of water and Jimin drank it up whole. When he looked up to see Jungkook again he wasn't there Nancy was dancing with someone else now. Jimin smiled and started doodling with his finger on the table while spacing out and smiling to himself.

After a while Jimin started feeling itching over his neck a bit but he avoided it, his eyes were finding Jungkook without any aim, he just wanted him to be in front of him when he was being a playboy, to make sure he wasn't hitting on someone else.

Jimin's head started to feel a bit dizzy and he got an urge to throw up suddenly, he rushed towards the bathrooms but it wasn't any normal vomit, it was blood.

Jimin's body was all heated up, he started feeling a lot hot that he started faning himself while taking off his coat. His breath quicken and his vision was getting blur time to time.

Suddenly the bathroom's door open and Roy got inside.

"What happened Jimin you okay?" He asked Jimin who has started throwing water over his head from the tap of the hand basin.

"I don't know... I'm v-vomiting blood. P-Please bring Jungkook... for me" Jimin managed to say.

"Why Jungkook? Tell me how can I help?" Roy asked while reaching Jimin.

"Ask Jungkook to... take me home" Jimin replied cutting off his words.

"I can take you home... come here" Roy said while pulling Jimin out of the bathroom but instead of taking him back to party he started dragging Jimin towards the backdoor to leave the place. If he wanted to take Jimin home then why he isn't going from the front door avoiding Jungkook? Jimin noted and started panicking, of course he knew everything related to the cases like this as he often asks Jungkook to let him deal with the cases related to this matter. Jimin snatched his hand back but Roy grabbed him again this time harshly.

"Come on baby! Don't be so rude. Let's go!" He said while pulling Jimin towards the back door and the drugs inside Jimin wasn't letting him struggle that much but he managed to kick Roy's knee and ran away but his vision was getting blur again and again he somehow managed to reach at the main party and found J-hope.

Jimin reached to him and he of course saw Jimin's condition.

"What happened Jimin? You okay?" He asked but Jimin's words aren't coming out.

"Jungkook...?" He only managed to asked.

"He is at the hall.... should I..." J-hope didn't complete his sentence and Jimin ran towards the hall without listening anything. Roy was following him Jimin can tell and now his drugs started kicking in it's real affect.

Jimin saw Jungkook standing all alone looking at the ocean out of the large glass window. Jungkook felt someone's coming and turned around to see at the same time when Jimin hugged him.

"Jimin?" He asked not believing Jimin hugged him but Jimin didn't reply nor did he break the hug so Jungkook did it and looked at Jimin's face which was all heated up and sweaty.

"What happened to you?" He asked while putting his hand over Jimin's forehead to check his temperature and it was the moment when drugs started doing their work, they were kicked in already but they were needing a touch of affection to proceed which Jungkook gave even if it was on Jimin's forehead. Jimin felt a sudden urge of lust towards Jungkook and took Jungkook's hand, placing it on his waist while hugging Jungkook tightly, taking in the cologne of Jungkook which was being a pleasure to his mind.