☆73. Busan's Mansion☆

"Not that way," Jungkook said with a smile while pulling Jimin's hand which he was holding. They were in the airport and Jimin was going towards the commercial flight section. Jungkook leads Jimin to the other way around the door on which a man with black suit and a smile, bowed and opened the door for them. "Is everything ready?" Jungkook asked the man who nodded and guided them towards the stairs. Jimin and Jungkook climbed them down to stepped upon the open runaway.

"Are we really going in this?" Jimin asked with an opened mouth filled with amazement as soon as he saw a private jet, he guessed as the men around the jet were wearing black suits just like the one behind them who guided them the way.

"Of course, even though I didn't demand it but yet my mother never listens" Jungkook said as they marched forward and everyone bowed. The height of being a VIP was beyond Jimin's expectations and he was nervous how he will deal with the flight journey as he didn't even know what his pregnancy will cause to him throughout the traveling period. Last night it was hard to avoid Jungkook as Jimin pretended to be asleep when he arrived at home and soon fall for it until today.

And Today he was trying so hard to control his freaking self, not letting Jungkook to catch any hint but one thing was bothering him, Jungkook can't stay away from Jimin for much longer and he can't pretend to be asleep every night as the most important thing he forgot to ask the doctor was about sex. He didn't know if sex will affect the baby or not.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*At Jungkook's mansion, Busan*

"Do not cheat, okay? Don't open your eyes" Jungkook whispered as he made a blindfolded Jimin to walk inside their new home. "Now, open it" Jungkook said when he finally made Jimin to stand in the middle of the house.

Jimin took off the cover from his eyes to see that he was standing in the most beautiful mansion, he had ever seen.

"God... this is so beautiful" Jimin praised while keeping his hands over his mouth at this unexpected view ahead of him and Jungkook handed him over the keys.

"It's your new house now, I have changed everything according to you and this is what I've learned about you in a year" Jungkook stated as he back hugged Jimin. "How it is?"

"Amazing... " was all Jimin could say while watching every detail around. "But isn't this house a lot bigger for us two?"

"Maybe we won't stay two for longer" Jungkook replied with a smile and Jimin turned his head to look at Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked as his brain clicked towards the baby and Jungkook was talking about the baby but...

"I meant there will be people always looking after you and you won't work here on anything, no laundry, no cooking, no dusting, no anything. You get it?" Jungkook asked almost as if he was ordering him and Jimin giggled but deep down he wished Jungkook would have talked about the baby, not about the servants.

"And when we will meet your mother?" Jimin asked as Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck.

"Maybe tomorrow as she wasn't ready today, I don't know what she is doing anymore to welcome you" Jungkook laughed. "And if you people get along better, if you want it to be better, if you think it will be better and will adjust up better with what I do and how I do then we can stay here for... ever?" Jungkook asked and Jimin's eyes glistened. "But... but again your father will be deal by you" Jungkook laughed and Jimin kissed him in a sense that it won't be a big deal.

"Boss, you have changed the whole fucking place" a man said while looking around the house and holding Jungkook and Jimin's bags, making them to break the kiss. "This place was haunted like and now it is looking like... " the man paused as soon as his eyes landed on Jimin, standing beside Jungkook. "Like... like ang...el"