-Chapter Sixty~Six

Helloo.

Sad day. Last chapter. =/

But also a good day. I went to the movies and saw Red Riding Hood. I think I may just be over Twilight and in love with that movie. I know, shocker, right? My username is xXxTwilightLuverxXx.

But it was good. When you get the chance, go see it! It's from the lady who directed Twilight {wink, wink} and she did an amazing job. I kept whispering to my friend, "Hey, that scenery looks just like from Twilight." and "Hey! That's Charlie from Twilight! Omfg!" Yeah, Charlie, Bella's dad, is the girl's father as well. =] Only a Twilight Addict like me with noticed that.=P

Anyways, the ending of the book. Dramatic ending. I had planned it differently, but I like this ending better. Funny one. I thought this would be shorter, but it's a long chapter.

Sequel? I don't know...would people actually read it? Comment your answer please.

And if your one of those people that just vote, why not comment too? Since this is the last chapter...and I would like to see what everyone thinks. =]

External Link - CONTEST! Check it out! First place gets a free book from me!

Thank you for being there with me all this time. This is the first story that I finished and it's because of you guys! I don't know how much I can say I thank you.

Song = Anthem of this story. Disagree or not? Haha, it's a cute little song by one of my favorite singers.

Enjoy this final chapter!.♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Six

{4 months later]

-I skipped over the graduation scene, just for the fact that I haven't graduated before, so I don't know exactly what happens. I'd rather encounter it first-hand than just rely on Wikipedia.-

"Jake! Guess what!" I screamed, as I came jumping into his room.

When I entered, I could see Jake sprawled out on his bed. It was easy to tell that he had been sleeping. Although the sun shone brightly into his room, Jake had obviously not been very concerned with that. His eyes were closed and hair was disheveled, sticking out in all different directions. I knew right away that I shouldn't have been loud, but I didn't care. I had some important news that I just needed to let out.

After my whole fear of going back to school, it actually turned out for the better. When Kara apologized, it was a big shocker to the school. Kara, used-to-be the popular bitch and slut, apologized to Terri, the new girl and arranged fiancée to her ex-boyfriend? Not something you see everyday. Something sparked inside of me and I started doing better in school, an even bigger shocker. I managed to pull up my grades. This was a great thing.

My parents were, for the first time, proud of me for something. As a reward, my and Jake's parents teamed up together and announced that we can postpone the wedding.

Seven months had passed, and we didn't have to get married. In a way, this wasn't an arranged marriage anymore. Not that we had a choice to not get married. We still had to, but Jake and I finally have a say in our marriage.

If I had known that that little fact made a huge impact on my future, I would have stepped up a long time ago and tried better to get good grades. Now, it doesn't even matter. I want to marry Jake. I want to officially be Terri Dawson. I know in previous months, I revolted that last name, but I am in love with it and the boy it belongs to.