-Chapter Forty~Eight

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hey..

before i say what i need to say..i want to qive a bday shout out to a fan!! happy birthday luvinvictoria !!:) hope you had a qreatt bday!!

okkay..what i need to say:: yell at me all you wantt..i deserve itt.

ittz been 2 weeks since i've uploaded..almostt 3..

bad bad me. i know. && i wish i had an excuse..but i dont.:(

i feel terrible for not uploadinq. thattz why the next chapter wil be lonqer!.

but for now, your stuck with this shortt chapter:P

soo, yell att me if you wantt to.:)

&& i hate that i left you with a biq cliffie in the last chapter & waitd awhile to upload this chapter. & idk if this is a cliffie (at the end of this chapter) or not..you'll have to find out.:)

well, im off to qo eat some cereal (even thouqh ittz 9:36pm)..&& listen to musik.

p.s. comments && favs!!

p.p.s. my fav sonq of the moment:: California Girls by KAty Perry feat. Snoop Dogg. if you haventt heard it, qo listen to itt!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to jog your memory, he's the last thing that happened in the last chapter..

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. And I was right, there he was. But, thankfully, he wasn't eating anything. He was looking at something...a crumpled piece of paper. That seems like something that should be in the trash. Not something that Jake is reading.

" What are yah looking at?" I said, bouncing over to Jake. I was in a good mood right now because I'm going to get ice cream! My favorite: Cookies n' Cream! Who doesn't like some Oreos crushed up and mixes with Vanilla ice cream??

" Terri," Jake said looking at me. " Care to explain this?" Jake asked, full on serious.

" Explain what?" I asked?

Jake pushed the paper over to me. " This."

I looked at the note. It read:

My lovely Theresa,

We never got to fully acquaint with each other.

Your boyfriend ruined it for us.

But it's okay, your friend is taking your place.

And she's really a boy toy.

Dawn, what a pretty name.

Well, me and her have some unfinished business we have to do.

Hope to see you around, my beautiful Theresa.

-Joshua

Chapter Forty-Eight

That bastard.

Now, I can blame myself indefinitely.

Joshua is back. Once again.

And he kidnapped Dawn, because of me.

I kept rereading the note, which sent shivers down my body each time I read it.