-Chapter Five {Leaving}

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! 

[o1.o1.11] . I am in the process of editing! So please don't correct me on grammer and the occassional **. Thank you.=] You will notice the difference from my editing and the old chapters.=]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five

-Leaving-

I have my own limo. Well, technically, Mr. Preppy and I have the same limo. Nevertheless, it is still mine. He and I sat far apart. He was scared to be in the car alone with me but my mom reassured him that I was not going to do anything.

That is what she said.

"Are you comfortable, Ms. Sanders?" the limo driver asked me when we were about 5 miles away from my house. He looked in the rear-view mirror at me.

I did not even tell my parents bye or I would miss them. I am supposed to miss the people who sold me to somebody. Ha, yeah right.

"Yes, sir," I nodded my head to him and turned my Ipod back on. Hometown Heroes; National Nobodies by All Time Low played.

I was rocking to the beat and looking out the window when someone hit me on the leg. It was a soft hit. I ignored it. Then I was hit even harder.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my leg. I looked at who had hit me...obviously, it was Mr. Preppy.

I pressed pause on my iPod.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"For you to turn that junk down." Mr. Preppy said. Assuming I would turn it off, he turned away from me and continued looking out the window.

I rolled my eyes at him. Junk? What junk? This is music! Also, this dude just hit me! Um, that is definitely not the most polite thing to do.

So no. I will not turn off this 'junk'.

I pressed play on my iPod. I turned back towards the window on my side. I saw my reflection. My black curly hair was in layers. Before leaving the house, I had separated my bangs and straighten them in an orderly time limit.

My hair was long; down to my lower back. However, when it was curly, it was not as long, obviously.

I had some ribbons on my wrists so I grabbed one of those and put my hair in a side ponytail. When I was done, Mr. Preppy rudely hit me again. I caught him in the act this time, because I could see his hand move in the window. I turned my head towards him and instead of yelling at him, I hit him back.

It was like a game of Simon Says. Except it was Preppy Does. He hit me on my leg; I hit him on his leg. He hit me harder each time; I hit him harder each time. This game went on and on and on for what seemed like hours but it was roughly about 5 minutes.

"Okay! Okay! Stop hitting me! You've already bruised my arm!" I surrendered, smiling in the process.

Mr. Preppy smirked at me. "Turn off the junk then, Gothy." Since I just surrendered, I actually did reached for my iPod and was about to turn it off. I stopped though. He just called me Gothy!

"Okay, Captain Preppy!" I did the little salute sailors do when they obey orders from the boss. He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. I did the same thing and looked back at the window.