-Chapter Twenty~Two

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Hi! Guess what guess what! i have 2 new announcements...

1. i have over 438 fans!!

2. i made the volleyball team!! woohoo!

okay, well. story details...FIRST KISS! ohmygosh. and they r gettinq alonq in this chapter. i had to make a romantic chapter! i had to!

And some people said they like the name change, some people said keep the title...idk what to choose! if u have any ideas plz comment below. i think the current title is too lonq..but thatz just me!

VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN (IF U HAVENT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright-xXxTwilightLuverxXx

Chapter Twenty-Two

Jacob's house...9:21pm...getting to know each other

" You did not!" Jacob exclaimed at me. Me and Jacob were sitting in the blue room, or (as he called it) the living room. I could never live in a room where almost everything is blue. But, living here for awhile, I'll probably get used to it.

Jacob throw a pillow at me. I caught it before it could reach my face. I laughed and nodded my head. Jacob cracked up laughing, making me laugh more.

After me and Jake had that long and depressing talk about Georgina, we had left the restaurant. I was the one who came up with that idea. Jake didn't seem to well after he told me that story.

When we were on the road, Jake brought up that promise I said. I had promised him I'd tell him something. And guess what he told me to tell him about.

Greg.

When he had mentioned that name, all my senses pitched up. I remember thinking, HOW THE HE** DID HE FIND OUT ABOUT GREG??

He had eavesdropped on one of my texting conversation. The one when I was texting Greg right before I went on the plane.

I told him about how me and Greg met, how we developed our friendship. I even mentioned how me and him are fighting right now. I didn't want to mention the promise. Not yet at least. It sounds kind of nasty to tell your future husband about a boy you were supposed to how sex with.

And he felt the same way when I told him about Hailey being pregnant. How I felt betrayed. And how it was a shocker that I had two pregnancy notices in one day.

So, now, me and Jacob both shared some...interesting facts to each other. That's a point one on my and Jacob's 'bond-ness' time.

And now, me and Jake are sharing some more facts about each other. I had already changed into my new pajamas, thank you Jamie. To be honest, they were actually cute. I had gotten a deep purple checkered tank top, that showed off the top of my boobs. It came with black sweat pants that said Drama Queen on the side. I was so not a drama queen. I prefer the term Bi***.

Jacob was wearing gray sweat pants and a black tank top. It showed off his muscles. He was really fit!

" You really went up to a stranger and gave them a wet willy??" Jacob asked me, in between laughter.

" It wasn't my fault! My friend, Hailey, dared me! And I don't say no to dares. Even if there are as wrong as that."

I put my feet on the couch, stretching my long and toned (according to Jake) legs out. Jacob was sitting across from me, in the loveseat. I had more leg room than him. HA ha.