-Chapter Thirty~One

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Aloha fellow fanners! I'll go on about my life&drama at the end of the chapter!! so read and enjoy!!

p.s. look at the drawing!!! my friend drew that for me as Terri!!!! she's awesome aintt she!! Go Kennedy!!! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-One

In Terri's room...8:34am (Wednesday)...sleeping

I shifted my position and felt that I wasn't on a pillow...and my arm was around something hard... And the smell that was associated with this object was...to die for. I bet I was smiling in my sleep. And I felt a heart beat. A steady heart was beating below my head.

I opened my eyes and stared into a bare chest. I should have guessed this was what I was laying on. I looked up at Jake's face.

And don't get any wrong ideas. Me and Jake didn't do anything that involved taking off all your clothes. It just got a little hot in here last night...

Jake looked peaceful in his sleep (like always). And, knowing me, I had to wake him up. I wasn't in the mood to do anything bad to him, after last night I don't think I can do anything bad. I was in heaven last night. Heaven is where I want to be everyday for the next 7 months.

I climbed on to Jake, straddling his waist with my legs. I looked back up at him, who was still sound asleep. You'd think the pressure from me would wake him up. But nope.

I started to trail kisses down from his chest to the top of his pants. I looked back at Jake again, who was still sleeping. How could he be sleeping still?? I'd surely be awake if someone was sitting on me and had their lips on my skin.

I reversed the kisses to go back to his face. But he didn't move at all. Seriously! What is wrong with him?? Isn't this every man's dream? To be woken up by your girlfriend who is kissing you everywhere?? I bet if Jake did that to me, I'd loved him forever!

When I got to his neck, I stopped kissing him and looked up at him. He was still snoring lightly and it didn't look like my kissing had woke him up. I did all that for nothing! I would have gotten better results if I pinched him. Or if I scratched him! I would have thought this was better than all of them! But I guess wrong...

" You know, frowning gives you wrinkles."

My head snapped up to Jake's face. He was looking down at me and smirking. I wanted to slap him but I was shocked that he was awake!

" You're awake?" I asked, flabbergasted. He didn't move an inch! He was perfectly still!

(A/N: i luv saying flabbergasted!! itz soo funny!)

" Why wouldn't I be?" He said, earnestly. He wasn't smirking anymore.

" I'm sorry," I said quickly. " I just thought you didn't even feel the kisses. You didn't move or anything."

Jake laughed, any seriousness faded away. " It's funny how you can be easily fooled. I wasn't serious."

I slapped his bare chest. " You meanie!" I was about to slap it again, but Jake caught my hand this time. I expected him to let my hand go, but instead, he kissed it. He kissed my hand!

This is like a scene from a fairytale! He should be down on one knee right now.

" Terri..." Jake tugged on my hand.