-Chapter Fourteen

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life getting any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

***OMG! I only asked for 20votes and I got 36votes! thank u!! And overall, this whole story has like 392 votes! OMFG! U guys have seriously rocked my socks off! I luv u all!

I hope u like this chapter! this is a funny one. And i take comments about what my next chapter should be! I like those! And I don't think you'll be Team Preppy after this lol!***

20votes til next chapter! And read the bottom, after the story! I beg of u!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

In the so-called living room...8:00am...playing 20 questions

(bonding as some people would like to call it)

" 20 questions?" I yelled to Jacob. I had just finished getting dressed and was on my way downstairs. He told me to pick a game. The plane was arriving at 5pm to come get us and bring us to New York. We had a lot of free time. I didn't want to leave the house today, just incase I see...Mr. I-like-to-rape-girls! I hate him! I hate him more than I hate taking shots. When I was younger, I was soo scared of shots that I ran out of the room when it was time for me to get the shot.

(A/N: True thing, above. I got caught though. It's not like I could have made it far! I was only like 6!)

I was wearing a pink (yes, I did just say pink) and yellow (yes, I did just say yellow) flowery (yes, I did say flowery) shirt. Jacob made me wear it. I had told him earlier that I would do anything to make it up to him. This was one of his ideas. And plus, I'm still in trouble for sneaking in his room.

But I'm still wearing some part of me on me! I'm wearing my black, ripped jeans. It's has red patches with a skull on it. I'm never ever wearing a sexy or hot top in my freaking life AGAIN. Well, I'll probably have to wear something cute for the wedding...I shuddered just thinking about that. Terri Sanders is getting married! That's something I never would have pictured. Maybe I could wear a black dress!

I pictured that before. But then, it'd look more like a funeral than a wedding.

I put my hair into a high ponytail. It really didn't help me. I was trying to make it so my hair wasn't bothering me, but it still didn't work. I wish Hailey were here to cut it. She's training to be a hair stylist when she's older. She's cut my hair before, but it grew back.

The scratches I had gotten on my face yesterday weren't as bad anymore. Some scratches were actually going away. And it was bringing back my perfectly tanned face. My face had no zits, pimples, acne, or scars. Speaking of scars, I still need to ask Jacob about that scar above his eyebrow.

When I got downstairs I saw Jacob on the couch (I didn't see that couch before) and he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful...well, not for long.

I giggled to myself. I made my fingers touch my other fingers and wiggled them, like what the evil villains do when they are going to get away with something.

I walked around, looking for a kitchen. I found a maid and she told me it was right behind me. Gosh, I'm blind.

Wait...I had something to ask Jacob before. Where the he** where the maids and butlers when I was being dragged into the house and about to be raped??? If I could, I'd sue. Sue them for not being on guard! I could have been killed! I'm happy we're leaving; now maybe in New York they'll have some on guard guards.