-Chapter Sixteen

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life getting any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

***I told u i'd upload on the weekend! And thank u for 101 fans!! omg! i almost fell out my seat!! I luv u guys! and i was trying to tell from the boy's pov but it's hard, lol. i like telling from terri's pov. i can get it better, since I'm a girl. lol well, hope u like this chapter! Comment and vote plz!!***

20 votes until next chapter!!

P.S. should next chapter be the plane ride or fast forward to Jacob's house? Comment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixteen

Packing stuff to go to New York...3:59pm...thinking about who

Was at the door earlier...Jacobor Chad?

I got off the bed and stretched my arms high over my head. After I heard the footsteps walking away from the door, I had fell asleep again. Who was at the door?? Was it Jacob or somebody else? Was it Chad?? What if was Jacob first and then Chad later? What if it was Chad first then Jacob later? I really wanted to know!

I grabbed my phone, which was on the side table. I looked at the time, which was 4:00pm, exactly. Great. One more hour and then I'll be with Jacob 24/7! Well, maybe 4/1 for 4 hours and 1 day. I don't know how long it is too New York! I wish I did though, so I would know if I should turn my Ipod off until the plane ride. Planes go fast, right? So then I should get there fast...right? I hope!

I walked over to my bags. I had two bags here and about four or five more bags in the limo, well I hope there are in the limo. I hope no body stole them. My laptop is in there! I can't leave without it!

I started repacking any clothes that were just lying on the ground. It was mostly bras, tank tops, and shoes. I remember last night that I couldn't find the right shirt. I wish I never chose that shirt. I wish I had chosen something...less sexy. I wish I had remembered that it was JOSHUA I was talking about.

I looked at the shirt I was wearing, the same shirt Jacob made me wear. It's soo ugly! I just want to burn it and let the lions eat the ashes. But I am happy this shirt didn't show any too revealing things.

I kneeled down on the ground, making sure I didn't drop anything under the bed. I didn't see any clothes, but I did see something else...

I started reaching for it but stopped. My inner voice was talking to me. Gosh, can't my inner voice mind it's on business!!

Stop! Don't be nosy. It's under the bed for a reason! My inner voice hissed at me.

I don't care, I replied back, stubbornly. If he didn't want anyone to see it then it would be in the trash.

I started to reach for it again but stopped, on my own. My inner voice was right. I shouldn't be nosy anymore. I'm still curious about who the mystery J is. And who Georgina is. I don't want any more secrets that'll never be answered.

Well, maybe I can talk to Jacob. Maybe he'll answer them. Hopefully.

I stood back up and pulled my knee-high black and purple striped socks to my knees again. I love mismatching! I have nothing purple on and the shirt doesn't match anything on my body!

" Terri. Could you come down please? And bring your stuff." A voice called to me, Mr. Preppy's. I rolled my eyes. It's not 'stuff', its bags! Ugh. Here he goes with calling things the wrong name. He called me a thing and now he's calling my bags stuff. Stupid preppy.