-Chapter Sixty~One

-Hello!

Soo, this chapter has a lot of dialouge. I didn't think that I could pull it off, but I did! I hope you like it.=] Happy New Years! I hope your 2011 will be awesome!

Check out the Facebook Page? It's in the external link.

& Comments & Votes are appreciated. I love the ending. You guys are probably not going to expect it. =]

p.s. i am in the process of editing alllll my chapters. i'm trying to make them look more...professional. not like a 13 year old wrote them.=] lol.

p.p.s. I am OBSESSED with the band called He Is We!!!! I am in love with them. I listened to them on repeat as a wrote this chapter! I have all of there songs on my iPod. Is anyone else in love with them? Or am i the only one? lol. I even have a one of my favorite songs here! It made me cry the first time I listened to it, but i keep listening to it on repeat! ---> check it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-One

I had already exited out of the message, but I continued to glare at my phone. I cannot believe this. I waited all this time, going through all those possibilities, and making myself nervous, just to see that it was all for nothing. Nothing could have led me to believe Jake would send me a silly little forward message.

I slammed my phone on the table. My phone made a loud crack sound as it hit the table. I did not even care if it was broke. I waited all night and all morning for something from him, and when I finally get it, it ends up being fake.

"Do you believe this?" I shouted, turning around to look at Chad, who had taken my place with the cooking. I could tell he was trying not to burn the bacon, but I did not care. I had just lost my appetite. I was starving, from the run and all the energy I burned off, but Jake made me loss my need for food.

"That Jake would do something like that?" Chad answered. "I believe it."

"I can't!" I shouted, speaking the truth. "And to think, I would of guessed that maybe he missed my company!"

"He probably does," Chad said looking at me.

"Then why hasn't he said it?" Or called me. He just sent me some piece of crap.

"Maybe he's just being shy."

"Jake? Being shy? I wish."

"Don't rule out the possibility."

"Chad, come on. You have known Jake for your whole life. Has he ever been shy?"

"Well, around Georgina he was..." Chad started. He looked up at me, and then quickly closed his mouth. "I mean, awhile ago. But presently, no."

I ignored what he said about Georgina. "Exactly. So, I do not think Jake would be shy. And plus, maybe he doesn't even care about me anymore."

"You can rule out that possibility, because Jake loves you."

"If he did, wouldn't he be calling my phone off the hook?"

"Maybe he's just busy...searching for you," Chad suggested.

"Or maybe he's busy...not searching for me." I said. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face.

"You're such a pessimist."