-Chapter Nineteen [Part Two]

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

merry xxmas! so i didnt get to post BEFORE xmas but i postd ON xmas. thats good right?? lol well i loved the comments on the other chapter and most of u got it right...greg is the father! nice twist!

this story is soo not ur average marriage story! lol.

i also got a lapptopp!!!! I scream to the topp of my lungs when i saw it! its blakk and...BEAUTIFUL! i can write my stories faster now!! yay!

thx for all the amazing fanz! i luv u all!! plz comment and vote for this chapter! and listenn to the song. i pickd it bacause itz my fav song and terri is really pis.sd right now so if...

"you point a finger i might have to bend it back or break it, break it off." lol

enjoy!!

p.s. everyone that askkd me to read their stories, im trying. im just supperr busy. xxmas presents i have to deal with. and i got another xxmas day on sunday with my 'second family'. inculding my cuzins.

kk im going to stop blabberin.

read on!! and listen to the song! i luv it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen (PART II)

Yelling into the phone...9:03am...Hailey just told me she's

pregnant

" You're what?!" I yelled into the phone. I sat up.

" Pregnant..." Hailey said slowly.

" By who?!" I yelled louder. I wouldn't be surprised if Jacob could hear me. How the he** could she get pregnant??

It was silent. Well, except for the breathing. But other than that, no one said a word.

" Who fu**kin' got you pregnant?" I said. I stood up from the bed and clenched my fingers into a fist. " When?" I screamed into the phone. She's only 17 and she's pregnant! She's underage! The guy who did this could be arrested! Well, if he's 18. And I bet he is.

She hesitated. " A-at that party. T-two days ago. When we were d-d-drunk...I sorta..." I didn't need her to finish that sentence. They had really heavy alcohol there, but Hailey had told me she didn't get drunk! That liar!

And that party felt like it was a week ago. Maybe two. Not two days ago!

" Who?" I said, trying to calm myself down. It wasn't working. Not one bit...

" Terri, please don't be mad," she begged. She was stalling time. I hate when people do that! It only makes me madder.

" Who?!" I said through gritted teeth. " If you say Joshua, I swear-"

" It's Greg," she said quickly. I could hear her sobbing.

" Greg what?" I asked. Yeah, Greg what? I was cooling down but still...mad. Speaking of Greg...why isn't he-

" Greg got me pregnant."

I didn't reply back to that. I couldn't.

My Greg got my Hailey pregnant??

I could feel the teardrops coming to my eyes.

How could he do this? He promised ME. I promised HIM. We promised with blood! How could he betray me like that? I thought a promise was a freaking promise!