-Chapter Eleven {Trouble Maker}

Used to be: 1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems!  

[o1.o1.11] . I am in the process of editing! So please don't correct me on grammer and the occassional **. Thank you.=] You will notice the difference from my editing and the old chapters.=]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven

-Trouble Maker-

I opened my eyes. I noticed that I was not on the ground anymore. I was in the air. Am I flying?

I felt someone's hands shift, and my body go up a little bit. Someone was carrying me. That made me frown, I wanted to be flying.

I take it I must have fallen asleep earlier. I sighed, and turned my head, closing my eyes again. My nose was pressed up against something hard, I automatically guessed a chest. I sniffed the air, as a natural reaction. I was immediately overwhelmed with an alluring and enthralling scent. I did not want to move. I just wanted to keep my nose pressed up against this smell.

When I finally snapped out of it, and realized that I was still being carried. I opened my eyes again and looked up to see Mr. Preppy's face.

I made a disgusted face. I was just in love with his scent! The scent of the person who sat on me as if I was a pillow.

"Put me down!" I yelled at Mr. Preppy.

We stopped and then all of a sudden, I saw the floor come rushing up to my face. Ouch. This is the third time that my face has attacked the floor, and I do not like it.

"Be careful!" I shouted. I sat up and turned my head to find Mr. Preppy. I had to turn my body fully around to find him. He was sitting on the stairs, with his hands on his face. He had one finger under his nose, as if he smelt something bad.

I had the urge to smell myself, but I did not want to throw any attention.

He was staring straight at me. His emerald green eyes would not look away from my lavender-shaded purple eyes. I did not even want to break eye contact, but I had to. I did not want to look at him like that.

I looked away from him I got up and dusted off my jeans. I put my hand on my hip. I glared at Jacob.

"So, am I still in trouble?"

He put his hands off his face and looked at me. He started laughing. I take it that I am still in trouble.

"I figured," I replied gently.

I looked around the room that. Where was I? This was not on the tour I gave myself. It was filled with books and a desk. The desk had papers and notes all over it.

"Where are we?" I looked back at Jacob.

"In the library part. Or the computer room. Whatever you want to call it. It was the opposite direction of where you went earlier," he said.

I nodded, knowing that he was probably talking about if I did not go downstairs, I would have found this room. I walked around, looking at the shelves. I ran my fingers over them. There was soo many books. Encyclopedias, thesauruses, dictionaries, Harry Potter books, and some other well-known books. "I didn't know you read," I blurted out.

"There are tons of things you don't know about me."

"And I don't think I want to know anything."