-Chapter Twenty~Six

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Hey!! How are you guys?? I'm great!! And yay! I got to postt this chapter! I thought it'd be like next week when I'd post this chapter! But thankfully I got to post it now!!! And this week, i got volleyball games on Mon., Tues., and Thurs....so it might take me awhile to upload nxxt chapter! :-(( i'm going to workk on it after i post this so it'll b soon :-))

also, i've had two helps for pix of Jacob and they were both of Chace Crawford!!

And the weird part about u guys saying that was when I first wrote this story, i was going to put that Jacob looked like Crawford! wow lol!

well, here character pixx!! Jacob & Hailey!

Jacob::: http://warrenandderrick.typepad.com/our_adventures/images/2008/01/07/chace_crawford_2.jpg

Hailey::: http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/439440_Picnik_collage_brooch.jpg?1263383257

VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN (if u havent) plz and thank u!! Luv ya alll!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Six

Pool...11:59pm...swimming

" Hi."

I pulled my head from under the water. I was in the deep end, 9 feet. I moved my arms and my feet to stay on top.

I looked around me, looking for the source of the voice.

I turned my body around and saw the source. A girl about my age, was standing at the side of the pool. She had a bathing suit on. It was a rainbow two-piece/one-piece. Her top had orange strings that tied around her neck. It tied to the bottom piece in her mid- stomach, with orange strips.

Wow. That's a...weird bathing suit.

She looked around 5'7. She had deep hazel eyes that kind of sparkled in the sunlight. She had caramel brown hair that was curly (probably natural curls). Big ringlets. She had two ear piercing, with red roses in each hole. She had lightly tanned skin. She looked like a sweet girl.

(A/N: i hope that's a good description, GangstaMadz!!)

But looks can deceive.

Take Hailey for example. Take Chad for example. Even take Jake for example!

" Hi," I said. I ran my hand through my, now, curly hair. But quickly put it back under the water so I didn't go under.

" I'm Maddie." She smiled at me. She slowly sat down at the edge of the pool. She stuck her toes in the water. Her toenails were deep blue. They were pretty and they looked perfect on her. Her fingernails were pink. Even though I'm not a fan of pink, that color being on her nails made me have a new perspective of pink.

But this thought will probably only last for a day.

" I'm Ter-"

" Terri. Yeah, I know." I looked at her weird. I've never met this girl in my life. How does she know me? " The boys are in there talking about a girl named Terri. So, I just expected you to be Terri."

I groaned. I should have known they were talking about me. Chad was probably saying how ugly I am. Jake would probably be agreeing with him.

Speaking of Jake, my mind still won't stop thinking about what happened to the good Jake. The one who was trying to be caring last night/morning. The only one I wanted to be with. But no! he had to go and ruin that!