-Chapter Twenty~Three

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Don't you just love me when i post chapters so fast?? Well, i do!!

And I got over 100votes on the first day I posted chapter 22!! that was AMAZING!! i luv u guys! u make my day!

And im sickk...came down with a feverr...sp nxxt chapter well probably be posted...another day instead of my daily posts. SORRY! BLAME THE SICKNESS!!

And please vote and comment!! i add more romance between terri and jacob! and i put some out it in Jake's POV, since A LOT of u askd for me to do that ;-)

SO GO READD!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Three

Jacob's house...10:57pm...pacing around the room

Okay. So, I've spent about 20 minutes just pacing around the room and biting my nails. I was so nervous.

I'm telling you, that makeover altered something in my brain. I didn't get nervous of things as small as this!

I walked over to the bed. I sat down on a red and black comfy duvet.

I found out that my phone was still in the pockets of my jeans.

I took it out and scrolled through the contact list. Right now, in California, it should be...8:04pm. That wasn't too late!

I was still mad at Greg, and I probably will be for awhile. But I had to do something about this problem. If I didn't my trio of friends would be ruined. I bet Hailey would side with Greg, because that's the father of her baby and she 'trusts' him more than me. According to rumors that spread around my old school, she tells EVERY secret or little thing to Greg (like I do). But she only tells me the small secrets that I could tell the whole world and they wouldn't care.

So, I think I should be mad at Hailey too. This is fairly her fault and she never tells me anything, while I tell her about...almost everything. Except things like I liked her older brother once. But I couldn't tell her. According to her, her brother, James, was off limit...to any girl at our high school. So, duh, I wasn't going to tell her that I had a crush on him!

I took a deep breath and clicked OK on Greg's profile.

***Jacob's POV****

Terri slapped my hand and stood up from the couch. She left me in a daze. I let her walk away. I sighed and slumped back in the couch cushion.

I didn't think Terri would actually kiss me. Let alone, let me kiss her twice. I know I warned her I'd catch her if she tried to run but she still could have done it.

That kiss...for right now, I got to say that that was the best kiss/kisses I ever had. I wonder if she felt that unexpected, intense, and distressing experience as well as I did. To me, it was out of the blue. I had just expected to be a normal kiss. Normal like when Georgina's lips touched mine.

But no, that kiss was anything but normal. That was extraordinary.

The way her lips were a perfect fit for my lips, the way her lips melted underneath mine.

So right, but so wrong.

It wasn't like she really wanted to do that. I made her do it. It wasn't a 'love' kiss. It was just...a voluntary kiss. Like I said before, I made her do it.