-Chapter Forty~Six

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

ta da!! new chapter!!

&& HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO JustSouthOfWierd. this chapter was uploadinqq becuz itt was her birthday today! && i wanttd to make her happy:)

but sorry this chapter iz kinda sad..

comments appreicated!!

p.s. RANDOM PICTURE:) i was in the mood for a cupcake!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Six

How in the world did hell freeze over?? I seriously thought hell was the hottest place on Earth! Well...not Earth, in the whole universe! And the coldness would just melt! Who would have thought hell would freeze over.

I know I shouldn't be overreacting about this situation, but it's just...a shock! Monica is a blondie! Kara is a brunettie! I don't think that's a word, but who cares.

She is seriously taking this Jake-has-a-new-girlfriend-and-I-need-to-beat-her-ass thing way to serious! According to Jake, she only turns into a Monica wannabe when she's getting revenge. Can't this hoe see that there is no getting rid of me?? I'm freaking getting married to him, for god's sake!

But now, she is taking this thing too far and serious! She freaking dyed her hair blonde! That's just...a little extreme, dontcha think???

" That better be a wig," Dawn said, breaking the silence. I didn't have to look at Dawn for her to know I agreed. Just from the way I was staring at her [Kara], it probably showed on my face.

" Or else, Brunette Barbie...can't be Brunette Barbie anymore. Now, she's just a Blonde Barbie!" I shouted. A Blonde Barbie. Who would have thunk it??

" Um, Barbie is naturally blonde," Dawn stated knowingly.

" Exactly! Her name doesn't even make sense now! Brunette Barbie was perfect. We can't just call her Barbie! That's too...plastic," I said.

" She is plastic," Dawn said. We both started laughing. Such a plastic Barbie. Plastic, plastic, plastic.

I would call her that, but I think if we said it at school, all eyes would turn to Kara. Everyone can tell she's a plastic fake. I mean, fake plastic.

I think I saw Jake turn his head towards us, but that was before Kara tried to give him a big smooch on his face. Remarkably, his lips.

My eyes widen in shock for the second time tonight and I gasped.

But slowly, and I mean really slowly, decreased in size when she missed his lips and ending up kissing his cheek.

That hoe just tried to kiss my boyfriend.

Dawn saw it too. She gasped in shock like I did.

" I know the next thing that bitch is going to be kissing will be the sole of my black converses," I said through gritted teeth.

I don't care if Jake is supposedly going to hang out with her, you are not supposed to kiss someone on the first night. She is totally disregarding the rulebook!!

And I really don't care if he is her exboyfriend. That does not mean you can go and kiss him! She makes me want to kick her in her freaking face! Maybe that kick would knock some sense into that big o'l airhead of hers.