-Chapter Twenty~Four

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Aloha amigos!! Okay...i wanted to tell u guys something...

I FOUND PICTURES FOR TERRI AND JAKE!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! YAY!im overexcited right now! lol! i really wnat ur opinions on them! im still looking for hailey and greg and...*drumroll please*...JOSHUA! im going to b a spoiler and say he does return!! mwahhhhha (my evil laugh)

read the chapter and vote!! comments are appricated and i almost forgott...name changes....

( first two suggested by one of my favorite writers...Adorkable! *check out her stories if u havent!)

Just because it's an arranged marriage doesn't mean I love him....right?

Arranged marriages don't count as real love....right?

or ( by me and with the help of Adorkable...)

Arranged marriages between a Goth and a Prep will never work...right?

i likk those soo much bettter than Terri Sanders and Jacob Dawson Chronicles lol

SOO COMMENT/VOTE!

and im going to stop talkign so u can read!!

p.s. i answered one of my fans questions at the bottom... even though i alreadi replied bakk to the comment, i'll tell u guys here too!

PIXX:::

Jacob Dawson...

http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/438172_lookbook_new.jpg?1263295900

Terri Sanders::::

I couldnt choose between these two...... PIKK WHICH ONE U LIKK BEST!!

Terri NUMBER UNO....

http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/396243_-8.jpg?1260233357

Terri NUMBER DOS....

http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/441144_docmartensbest.jpg?1263497202

Terri AFTER THE CHANGE....

(this is the same girl in number dos)

http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/436406_lookok.jpg?1263170416

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four

Jacob's house...12:10am...in the kitchen

" This is disgusting," I said, putting my fingers in my mouth and taking out a chunk of...charcoal. " Boys should really stick to just making cereal."

Jake was fanning the smoke alarm, which had been set off.

Jake was jumping up to the ceiling to fan the smoke alarm. Even though he was tall, he wasn't tall enough to reach a 8 foot ceiling.

" Aww...come...on...I...took...all...my...time..." he stopped jumping once the beeping stopped. Instead he was panting. " I took all my time, and hard work, to make that cake." He walked over to me.

I wanted to say that he took too long to make this cake, that's why it was on fire. Or maybe he sat the stove too high. That seemed the most understandable. I can picture Jake being oblivious to what degrees to set it on.

" I can't lie and say I like this crap! I'm eating coal!" I jumped off the stool I was sitting on and went to the refrigerator. Hopefully there'll be some water in here besides all those foreign food they had.