-Chapter Fifty~Six

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in seven months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

heyy...

sorry it took so lonq to update. homework and essays have been a bothersome. im in the process of makinq a schedule of days that i'll write. i'll share that schedule with you sooner.& i broke this chapter into two parts.that's why it's short. =]

anyways, enjoy!!

& yes, the story is takinq a sad turn. i'm tryinq to make the mood of the next few chapters sad & dismal. i hope it's workinq.=]

comment & vote if you like.=]

p.s. checkk outt the external link!. it's the facebook paqe.=] i finally made one.lol. i'll be on there pretty much everyday.so i can talk to you all & we can bevome friends.=] & if you make banners, i can upload them and people can see how ah-mazinqly awesome they are!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Look Back at Chapter 56---sorry for the length of the lookback.. i just want to refresh your memory.=] }

I still couldn't process what I just heard.

Jake is the one cheating.

And he tried to make it seem like I was cheating. When I wasn't.

He was trying to cover up for himself.

I scooted off the toilet seat and opened the stall door. I put my bag on my shoulder. I looked in the mirror at myself. I looked sad. But I wasn't crying.

I was sad.

I shouldn't of trusted him. I really shouldn't of.

I shouldn't of fallen in love with him. He was a player back then when I first met him, he still is a player. A heartbreaker actually.

I fixed my hair so that it was covering some of my face. I didn't want people to look at me if I do happen to over think this subject again and start crying.

I exited the bathroom, still thinking about how stupid I was for thinking anything good can come out of being with a preppy guy. The hallway I walked into was deserted, meaning when I get to my classroom, I'm going to be late. Oh well, I don't really even care.

I'm not in the mood anyway.

I feel used. I feel betrayed.

This is exactly what I get for falling in love with a preppy.

I should of just kept my distance from him. Yeah, he saved me from getting raped, and I think that's what made me attracted to him.

He was my Prince Charming.

But a Prince Charming wouldn't cheat on his girlfriend. Especially just for sex! That...that makes me even more angry.

And Blonde Barbie went around bragging about it. Maybe they never did anything like that. Maybe Jake actually didn't go back to her.

Maybe Jake didn't blame me on cheating just because he knew he cheated.

He might not of cheated on me. Maybe Blonde Barbie was being her normal bitchy self and bragging about nothing at all.

Maybe me and Jake can just work out the problems we are having.

Everything can go back to normal then.