-Chapter Forty

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Heyy! soo...sorry for the lonqq wait! I had to rewrite this chapter..i hope ittz qudd :) i likk the enddinqq to this chapter thouqh. ittz cute :) well, im already workkinqq on the next chapter! ndd comment & vote!! i luv ya all!!!!!

p.s/.. dontt u justt love the new layoutt?? I do!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty

Home...9:15pm...going to 'talk'

I followed Jake into the house. I hate talks. But, the only talk I ever had was the 'bird-and-the-bees' talk. So, who am I to say I hate talks. Maybe talks are fun! Maybe Jake's talks are fun.

Or maybe Jake's going to talk about the 'bird-and-the-bees' too. Now that would be embarrassing. Or maybe Jake's going to talk about that promise. Or maybe he'll congratulate me on hitting Greg. Or maybe he'll be mad at me for kicking Carlos.

So many ors.

I walked inside the house and closed the door behind me, since Jake was already in the house.

Carlos was still grunting and groaning on the couch. Gawd, I feel so bad.

Jake said something to Carlos and Carlos said something back in Spanish. This was sexy as hell, but I didn't understand a word.

Jake and Carlos had a 5-minute conversation...in Spanish! Oh la la! My boyfriend speaks Spanish!

But I could tell Jake didn't understand some things because he scrunched up his nose. That was funny as much as cute.

Jake walked away from Carlos and lead me upstairs. We walked into the library. I still couldn't believe he had a built-in library in his house! Filled with books! Lots of books! Mostly poetry though.

Jake sat down in a cushy black, leather seat. The only chair in this room. I thought the saying was, ' Ladies first'.

I sat on the floor, on top of a light brown rug. It was more comfortable than it sounds. I wouldn't sleep on it, but I'd surely sit on it for awhile.

I looked at Jake, who was staring at the floor. It was like when he was staring at Greg.

Greg.

Ugh. I hate that name. I hate that I ever associated someone with that name. That name means man-whore in my book.

I replayed the events that happened tonight. Only a few key points stood out the most.

One, the punches and kicks I delivered to Greg.

Two, the kick I delivered to Carlos. Gawd, I need to repay him.

Three, Jake hitting Greg. My prince charming.

Four, me realizing Hailey has been going behind my back and sexing Greg. And she knew about that promise. She already knew that Greg's first time wasn't going to be with me.

Five, Greg telling me that he wants Joshua to come back and really rape me. How could somebody say that without feeling the guilt? That's just mean to wish that upon someone, friend or not.

Six, Greg telling me he hasn't been a virgin since he was 14. That's some major news! I don't know how he kept this big secret from me. And I probably would have forgiven him if he had told me...um...I don't know, 4 YEARS AGO. But nooo, he (and Hailey) kept this secret to themselves for 4 years.