-Chapter Forty~Seven

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hey..

sooo..im nott even in a writinq mood this week..so sorry if this chapter is crappy.:P

i have nothinq to say here..lol.

well..enjoy!

commentt!! && vote!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Seven

We spent the next two weeks out looking for Dawn. We looked in her house for clues as to where she might be. There were none.

I had found her phone. It was outside Kara's house. But it wasn't in the spot Dawn was at. It was farther down. It was like someone had moved it. But, when the police scanned it for fingerprints, only Dawn's showed up...

No one (expect me, Jake, Jared, and Ryan) know why she was at Kara's house. They think Kara did something (which should make me smile because Kara is getting framed for something) but we know she didn't. Kara doesn't have the heart to do anything too rational like kidnap somebody. That's more of my department than hers.

It's like Dawn has disappeared off the face of the Earth.

No traces of where she could be. Or anything.

Maybe I was cutting to conclusions before when I said she was dead, but I'm not cutting to conclusions when I say she was kidnapped.

I don't know who would do that though. Kidnap her? She's a tall 18 year old. Can't those kidnappers go steal some short 4 year old?? No offense to them. But can't they??

Dawn is one of the sweetest (craziest) girls I know. And now she's gone. And no one (except her friends) are doing anything about it. Us, friends, are looking everywhere for clues and stuff. And the people who should be doing this, police, are sitting at the station, smacking on some donuts. Fattening donuts.

It's all my fault she got kidnapped.

Would it had been different if I was outside and she went inside? Would I have gotten kidnapped?

Would I had been able to see the dude that did this?

Would I had been able to stop him from doing anything to me?

These are questions that I wish I knew the answer to. But sadly, I don't.

I tried once more to call Jared, to see if he has any leads on Dawn. But when Jared answered, he said no. In a sad voice. Yeah, he is as sad as me. Maybe even more sad. Dawn has been his best friend for awhile.

It's my fault she's gone. Jared, being the nice person he is, didn't blame me. He says it was fate's doing. But I still blame myself. Because it was my fault.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. " Hey, Terri. I have a proposition for you."

I looked up at my door as Jake walked in. I tried to pull a smile on my face, which successful worked. Surprisingly. Time to stop thinking about Dawn.

For right now, at least...

" An invite to have sexual intercourse with you? I think I'll pass," I said. I pushed the thoughts of Dawn to the back of my head. I've been thinking about her 24/7, now it's time to pay attention to my boyfriend.