-Chapter Three {My Almost Naked Encounter}

Used to be: 1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems!  

[o1.o1.11] . I am in the process of editing! So please don't correct me on grammer and the occassional **. Thank you.=] You will notice the difference from my editing and the old chapters.=]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

-My Almost Naked Encounter-

He finally stopped staring at my boobs and looked at my wrist, the one I was trying to hide. He looked down at his shirt. It was splattered with red liquid...my blood.

I wonder what he is thinking right now. That I am a crazy lunatic that cuts and then rubs her blood all over someone.

I did the first thing that came to my mind, and apologized.

"I am so sorry. If you are staying long, I can throw it in the wash and we can clean your shirt. Then it will be as if this little episode never happened. We will be able forget about this little run-in. Then you will not have to ask me any questions. Because this little episode would be forgotten. Then life will just resume on as if nothing happened. In addition, you will not tell my parents because this thing never happened. I will not have to get in trouble because they hate when I do this. They hate self-harm. I really do not want them to get mad at me right now. Because you are here. I really do not want to be yelled at in front of you. Because it would be such an embarrassment. I am not normally yelled at, but I have already gotten on my parents' nerve today, so if they did not know about this accident, everything will be peachy. And th-" he stopped me. He put his finger to my lips, telling me to be quiet.

I was ranting. Crap, great first impression.

"It's okay," he said. He almost literally took my breath away. Of course, I am not going to crumple to the ground and kiss his feet, but I could!

This unknown guy would be a guy I would categorize as cute. His voice is deep and seductive. I would never be bored with listening to him for hours and hours and hours.

He looked back at my arm and moved my hand. I gasped. He was not supposed to see that! He might consider me-

"Emo?" he asked, finishing off my sentence. Did he just read my mind? "You're probably wondering if I could read your mind."

I nodded. He chuckled. I love his laugh. Yeah, he is totally under the category of cute. "I can't read minds; your cute face says it all." He laughed again.

Did he just give me a compliment?

He just called me cute! Well, he referred to my face as cute!

Is he flirting with me?

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

I looked at my arm and then back to him. It is hard not to look at him. He is adorable! Plus, he is standing directly in front of me. I notice that one of his hands was holding my shoulder, I guess steadying me from falling before when I crashed into him. I had almost completely forgotten that I was not wearing a shirt...

Wait, I am not wearing a shirt? I looked down and then gasped. I am having a conversation with a stranger in my bra!

"I have to go." I walked past him and into the hallway bathroom.