-Chapter Thirty

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

Hey! Please dont hate me for nott posting!! im been extremly busy! and i got 95% of my constution test!! woohoo! yea! and lik i said in a message earlier, i'm going to post today or tomoro...so HERE U GO! i kept my promise!! and this gets a little steamy near the end...so BE PREPARED!! i absolutely LUV this chapter more than any other chapter!! plz vote&&comment&&become a fan if u haventt!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty

***Terri's POV***

" I'm sorry...you have to go to school with me on Friday."

I stared at him, my jaw dropped down all the way to the ground.

Did he just say what I think he just said?

School?

Maybe he said pool.

Jake closed his eyes, preparing for the worse. Yep, he said school.

What the fu**-

I mean, what the 'fudge cake' does he mean I have to go to school with him?? What the heckski! Why do I have to go?

One of the other reasons that I was happy to leave and move away from my family was because I DIDN'T want to have to go to school.

Now Jake is telling me I have to go to school!

What the fu- fudge cakes. What the fudge cakes.

I walked away from Jake and out of his room. I walked into my room and did the first thing that came to mind.

No, not pack my things and run away.

Trust me, I was thinking about doing that.

But why? Why should I? I have no real reason to do that. Yeah, I don't want to go to school, but I have to. I want a diploma.

I also want to show Rebecca (my sister if you forget) that I'm smarter than her. She's a high-school dropout. Dropped out to run away with her boyfriend. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And I couldn't get a decent job anywhere if I didn't graduate from high school.

And who knows, maybe at Jake's high school, they have funny ways to learn stuff. Maybe people will be nice to me, because I'm the new girl.

But, my gut is telling me Jake's school is not like that. And at Jake's school, people are still going to treat me rude.

The first thing I did when I got to my room was kick at something, anything. I kicked at the small little desk that was right next to the door.

But then, I truly regretted it.

That desk was really hard and now my toes were hurting.

I grabbed my toes and started jumping up in the air. My toes were bright red and in sooo much pain! But my big toe had taken the most pain, being the biggest and longest out of them.

I swear if Jake wasn't in the next room I would probably be yelling and cursing right now. But nooo, he just had to be standing in the next room. And in hearing distance

I put my foot down and limped over to the bed, biting my lip so I wouldn't scream or yell from the pain. I hope I didn't break a toe.

When sat down on the bed, and brought my leg up to my face. No, I wasn't try to smell my foot (even though that's what it looked like). I was trying to check for any deformities in my toes. One of my friends said if you see/feel that your toe is crooked or lumpy, it's probably broken.